Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2023, 6:38 am

As featured on other posts, my sister told me that she is going to sell the house I live in and buy a bigger house and put a "shed" in the backyard for my worthless corpse to decompose in

She didn't say which city she is moving to. Currently she is a physician, in the city I live in. But she could move anywhere within driving distance from her work, that she can afford

There are plenty of locations she could move, that is not within public transportation distance of home Depot.

Some buses only come once an hour, and only during certain hours. Some locations are a couple miles away from the bus stop. Uphill, no sidewalk and et cetera.

She could always move to a different location if her company.

Having said that, I have gone to six different home Depot stores within public transportation distance of her current workplace. Trying for three or five more. Pretty soon, it will be raining season and getting dark at 5pm.

The current home Depot, only has three toilets and two urinals in the men's litterbox. As an FTM, I always have to go to the toilet, not the urinal. Some day laborers monopolize the toilet way too long. They are not even customers. They are just loiterers. There are just not enough toilets for all the riffraff. Building Code specifies a certain number of toilets per employee, but vendors, cops, janitors, day laborers, customers and homeless don't count against the number of required litterboxes, even though they come many times a day.

The hand dryers are too loud and have given me headaches

The hand dryers in other stores were far away from the toilets. The hand dryers in my current location are too close to the toilets

The home Depot store I work at has a code lock on the litterbox door and every time a customer goes to the bathroom, an employee has to unlock the door. And then it's inconvenient to wash your hands because there is only one sink in the break room and often no soap.

Also the day laborers used to have the nerve to scream "Chino!" @ me. According to the dictionary "Chino" means "Chinese", not "Chinese", but after trying to ignore them the first two and a half years, I finally tattled to the manager and she said "Chino" was a racial slur. She speaks Spanish. She told me to stay awake from the "day laborers" side of the parking lot, which reduces my jurisdiction by one quarter.

It only appeared that one of the other home Depots has day laborers, but things are not always the way they appear

None of the other home Depots had bathroom locks

The other home Depots had more toilets and urinals than my current location

At my current location, at least one toilet is often out of order

So I went to six different home Depots and took bowel movements. Just so that the first time I go to the bathroom won't be when I am working.

Anyways, I wrote down directions for public transportation to the stores. Got lost 5 out of six times on the way there. A couple years ago, a couple of times, went to other stores (not home Depot), close by home Depot

Getting lost is a symptom of dementia. However, people without dementia sometimes get lost too

Have not been losing my possessions, such as keys, at least, not more often than usual.

Have not been forgetting things, such as words, at least, not more often than usual

40 years old

Been trying to look up articles about in what situations getting lost is a symptom of dementia. Articles not specific enough

The aging process

ImagineDragons
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Oct 2023, 8:39 am

I get lost on a regular basis ..everywhere I go

Even in a medium sized restaurant or bar

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 Oct 2023, 7:31 am

I've always had a bad sense of direction & could get lost very easily. Some of it may be related to my dyslexia since I can get directions like left & right confused & mixed up, problems focusing & paying attention due to ADD, & bad vision & problems with visual processing. If you've always been able to easily get lost I would rule out dementia & assume that this is a long-term problem you'll have to deal with. If getting lost is a more recent thing or something that has been getting worse I would recommend talking to a doc. I highly doubt getting lost more would be due to dementia but there could be other medical causes like stress of med side-effects(psych meds are the most likely med cause). The way I manage this is mostly by only going to the same few places by myself & I have my girlfriend go with me when going to other places.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition