Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 10:41 am

Lately my worthless corpse has been getting sudden and urgent urges to urinate, even immediately after urinating.

Especially since Coronavirus, plenty of litterboxes out of order.

Does anyone else deal with that?

When the litterboxes are out of order or whatever, how do you deal with that?

Just Friday, McDonald's had the nerve to refuse to give me a litterbox token because I was not a customer. Ended up urinating on the street. However Public Urination, Littering and Indecent Exposure are illegal. Besides plenty of riffraff loitering around and I am afraid of urinating in front of them

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 1:00 pm

Have you started taking any new medicine recently? Some medications can have that as a side effect. I had to quit taking Topamax because it had that effect on me.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 5:31 pm

Professor John

Have not started any new medications lately

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 9:20 pm

Happens to me to a lesser extent if I've been drinking a lot of tea (I hardly ever drink anything else). I avoid McDonalds for a number of reasons.

I've always felt that the judicial system should take it into account that sometimes a chap has no choice.

Hope yours is just down to some change in food or drink. The treatments for most of the other causes don't look too attractive - mostly medications.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 11:18 pm

Uhmm.. does bladder infection, get a honorable mention in this thread? .. Diflucan is a presciption drug. a doc might prescribe?.But Personnally a company called Kyolic that specializes in a garlic type of infection treatment called formula 102. .. if you might consider if you have thoughts of treating yourself

where ever you go ,there you are

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

10 Oct 2023, 2:05 pm

I would recommend talking to a doc. This might be a health issue that could be treated. Ie UTIs can be treated by antibiotics & there are various meds to treat overactive bladder.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition