Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

markitzero
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2023, 4:54 pm

Ever since I was a kid I liked listening to Native American Flute Music it was one of the things that would calm me down. I use to have a cassette tape from Knotts Berry Farm when I was a kid of Native American Flute Music and I wore out the tape and then a tape player sadly chewed it up.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2023, 5:03 pm

The video is very soothing.

There is nothing wrong with liking Native American flute music. :)

markitzero
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2023, 5:18 pm

I have been downloading Youtube Vids of it and also converting into Mp3 to put in my tablet PC to use at night also on my tablet PC got some Sensory videos that I like. It will come in handy when I go Camping and don't have access to Internet. The last time I went camping I had old Art Bell Programs on SD Cards and using my XO OLPC to run overnight.

Campingbare
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Oct 2023, 6:25 pm

I have quite a it of this music also. I have to avoid listening to it if I am driving. I have narcolepsy which is controlled with medication, but something as relaxing as flute music can make me drowsy despite the medication.

Nice at home though.

Meyer-Briggs: INTP Comorbidities: Narcolepsy, NPD, Alexithemia, Dyspraxia, Prosopagnosia, Anomia, IBS
........................If God meant for us to go around naked, we'd have been born that way........................

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2023, 8:07 pm

markitzero wrote:
I have been downloading Youtube Vids of it and also converting into Mp3 to put in my tablet PC to use at night also on my tablet PC got some Sensory videos that I like. It will come in handy when I go Camping and don't have access to Internet. The last time I went camping I had old Art Bell Programs on SD Cards and using my XO OLPC to run overnight.

I do the same. I like to have a digital copy of everything that I have used or like, stored locally, rather than in the cloud somewhere.