Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

TheSplatoonGal
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Oct 2023, 8:46 am

Hello. My name is TheSplatoonGal. I been here since 2020 and while my life has changed a lot since I first joined, I am still willing to make friends who like similar or the same things I do. So, if you want to be friends, please feel free to comment below. Here's a short bio about me.

My name is Mayah, and I am 15 years old who has gone through a lot, but is healing through poetry and writing. I'm on the ASD spectrum with a lot of friends already but due to a lot of bad experiences with people I have been very very very selective with who I talk to. (And also in general) Here are my hyper-fixations at this moment.

HYPERFIXATIONS

Splatoon
Indie Animation
Fiona and Cake/Adventure Time
Writing/Reading
Media Arts
Graphic Design
Fanfiction
And anything I can get my figurative hands on.

If anyone is interested in one or more of these things, then please comment below. Thank you.

TheSplatoonGal

KW
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Nov 2023, 1:56 pm

I like adventure time and I used to play splatoon but I just haven’t had the energy for a lot for a while.

My name is Karleigh I love animals, crafts and certain tv shows also Lego sometimes. I’ve also been through a lot lately and things are about to get worse I also only joined today.

AdaVekshina
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Nov 2023, 5:56 pm

Hello, my name is Ada. Honestly, I have never made friends with the same problems as I have, but I would really like to do it. And I'm also registered for the first day, so I'm sorry if I answered the wrong person or even wrote it in the wrong place. I also really enjoy writing and composing, and I adore books and literature in general. And I also wrote and still write fan fiction and poetry. I'm also a fan of animated series, for example, "Steven universe" and "She-ra and the princesses of power" are my favorites. I watched «adventure Time» as a child, but I remember quite a lot.
Here are my hyperfixes at the moment: The last of us ll, everything related to vampires, the Victorian era, the history of Europe of the 19th century, Versailles, «She-ra and the princesses of power», horror manga.