Post an idea for a game you want to be developed, here.

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2024, 9:52 am

A spiritual successor to Bully where you play as a Nerd climbing your way up the popularity ladder with multiple endings such as stayed a nerd, became a delinquent, and became popular.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2024, 2:18 pm

You playing as a character from the 90's/200X's, and get send to the year 2028-9, an alternate time period where World War 3 occurs, and try to help out your allies/comrades to either win the war, or try to get back to the past to prevent it. The gameplay will be similar to Fire Emblem.

ShyHylian64
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Mar 2024, 9:50 am

A new tLoZ game with a new plot, going back to TP's design.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 5:14 pm

A free-roaming fantasy RPG set in a world of half-insect and half-humanoids ruled by four ruthless queens scheming and warring for supremacy where you play as an astronaut from earth who lands on this mysterious alien world as part of a prophecy in which he will one day end the reign of all four queens.

The four kingdoms and their reigning queens are:

The Kingdom of The Golden Flower. Ruled by the bee-like race under Queen Aurelia a beautiful platinum blonde woman with bronze skin who dresses in golden-clad bodyarmor and weilds a giant barbed spear with the power to manipulate light and "spores" that cause hallucinations. Her palace is made of solid gold and floats around watching over the lush and fertile fields of colorful flowers and rich farmlands that have made her the wealthiest ruler of all the four kingdoms.

The Kingdom of Firewood. Ruled by the race of red ants under Queen Pyra, a redish-skinned warrior queen with long flowing red hair who weilds twin curved blades and can manipulate the power of fire. She is a sworn enemy of her sister Queen Marea who leads the black ants of Blackwater. Her own soldiers are almost as ruthless as their fiery queen and use scorched earth tactics to win every battle. Devouring everything in their path and taking no prisoners.

The Kingdom of Blackwater. Ruled by the black-skinned Queen Marea with long white silky hair and weilds a sword and shield with the power to summon forming shapes out of the water to fight for her. She and her sister Queen Pyra are enemies who have fought in a violent civil war for many years over a childhood disagreement. Her soldiers dwell in the dank dark marshes marshes of Blackwater.

The Kingdom of The Rotting Tower. Ruled by the mysterious and blind Queen Caligo who leads the termite race who dwell deep underground beneath a giant dying tree that was once worshipped and revered as a deity. Their queen is a ghostly pale beauty with dark black hair and who is always seen wearing a blindfold and carrying a large wooden staff with the power to summon shadowy figures to fight by her side and manipulate soundwaves. Her people are secluded from the world of light and continuebto hold onto their ancient religous beliefs that someday their beloved dead tree deity will sprout a new leaf, which will never come to happen but their queen has kept this sad truth hidden so she can keep her subjects in the dark under her control.

dumpyfrog
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Mar 2024, 10:47 pm

i had a dream about this when i was like 15

a short little pixel rpg, visually similar to omori (but completely pixelated). it's about a boy around 7 or 8 who wakes up from a coma to a dilapidated, deserted, but futuristic hospital. everything is high-tech but all the machinery is falling apart, there's plants growing across the walls and floor, and everything is drenched in a melancholic blue hue. you solve puzzles and fight small bosses to try and get out of the hospital. along the way you meet a small ghost looking thingy that follows you around and helps you. at the end you get to the hospital's main entrance. if you mostly killed the enemies, you get ending 1. you walk outside and find a dry, empty desert with corpses around. the futuristic blue hospital is the only building within the warm-hued desert. then the boy's dad, dressed in an army combat uniform, appears out of nowhere and tells him to come home and hugs him. this ending implies the boy dies and gets sent to heaven with his deceased dad (i guess?). if you mostly spared/helped enemies, you get ending 2. you decide not to leave the hospital and when you turn around, the hospital is clean, modern, and bustling. you walk down a hallway full of nurses and patients and come to a room with the boy's dad in a hospital bed. the scene pauses and shows the boy's mom start crying while doctors put a blanket over the dad's face. this ending implies the boy lives but watches his dad die. then the game is over. it's supposed to be very short.

idk what up with my 15 year old brain, it made no sense even though it came from a dream. i have no interest in ever making it a game though

jeh666452
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Apr 2024, 9:42 pm

Fallout New Vegas...
but multiplayer.