Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

aviandivine
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Nov 2023, 11:29 am

I spend a lot of time listening to podcasts and this seems like the most appropriate forum to ask this question. What podcasts do you listen to?

I listen to You're Wrong About, Maintenance Phase, MBMBAM, Scam Goddess, and Decoder Ring. I would love to hear what you listen to!

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2023, 6:39 pm

Stuff You Should Know
TechStuff
BrainStuff
Cabinet of Curiosities
Lore
Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me (It's on NPR, but I listen to the podcast as well.)
Haunted Highway

Podcasts I use to listen to but don't because it's are to fit my podcase listen in with my TV series and movie watching. I liked all of these. It was just a matter of time.

Stuff You Missed in History Class
Savor (formally FoodStuff)
Stuff They Don't Want You to Know
My Favorite Murder
Conan Needs a Friend

My first podcast was Stuff You Should Know. My oldest son thought I would like it because they off on some fun tangents. He also suggested My Favorite Murder because I watched shows like Dexter, Bones, etc.

Campingbare
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Nov 2023, 8:14 pm

Amateur Radio Newsline

Meyer-Briggs: INTP Comorbidities: Narcolepsy, NFLE, Alexithemia, Dyspraxia, Prosopagnosia, Anomia, IBS
........................If God meant for us to go around naked, we'd have been born that way........................

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2023, 2:12 pm

Catching up on podcasts today. I've listened to four Stuff You Should Know episodes. One was about Naked Mole Rats. Interesting and unique animals. The Smithsonian has a webcam of Naked Mole Rats. I just listened to LORE Legends: Bonaventure Cemetery. LORE Legends is an offshoot of LORE.