Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2023, 5:23 pm

Do anybody watch this show?

swrider
Raven
Raven

22 Nov 2023, 5:42 pm

I did as a kid and have watched a few episodes of Dino rangers with my kids. A good show overall.

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2023, 5:50 pm

yes, when i was young

you're the one whose losing

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

25 Nov 2023, 3:25 pm

I watched it till they went into space. A great bonus is that the pink ranger was always hot :mrgreen: I started missing lots of eps for a couple years before that because I got home from school late & then Fox quit airing it :( I never saw anything about it on TV again for about 20 years till Nickelodeon started showing it. I haven't watched it on Nick because I'm only interested in watching the old eps that I watched as a kid/teen.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

NibiruMul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Dec 2023, 11:49 am

Not really a fan of it, but I get a kick out of the ham-fisted, over-the-top acting, especially from the villains.

Rita Repulsa is definitely my favorite character.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2023, 10:08 pm

nick007 wrote:
I watched it till they went into space. A great bonus is that the pink ranger was always hot :mrgreen: I started missing lots of eps for a couple years before that because I got home from school late & then Fox quit airing it :( I never saw anything about it on TV again for about 20 years till Nickelodeon started showing it. I haven't watched it on Nick because I'm only interested in watching the old eps that I watched as a kid/teen.

Hi Nick

Do you still watch iCarly? If you want watch Power Rangers, they are on Netflix, Roku Channel & Pluto. I started watching PR late in life, I think watching PR is my special interest.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2023, 12:45 am

I watched 1 episode, found out there was no Plaid Power Ranger, and never watched it again.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

10 Dec 2023, 6:10 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
nick007 wrote:

Hi Nick

Do you still watch iCarly? If you want watch Power Rangers, they are on Netflix, Roku Channel & Pluto. I started watching PR late in life, I think watching PR is my special interest.
Hey Kitty :D
I haven't seen much of the iCarly reboot. I rather watch new eps(new to us) with Cass sine she really likes the show too but when we stream shows she's usually caught up binging various other shows or we just watch whatever is on regular cable. I read the reboot got canceled :( but there's a push to get it renewed so I'll keep my finger crossed so to speak. Have you been watching it? We'll probably watch the Good Burger 2 movie soon. Hopefully Kenan is a manager there because the first movie was over 25 years ago.
Thanx for the info. I may check Netflix for Power Rangers at some point.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition