George Santos Says He'll Treat Expulsion as a Badge of Honor

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2023, 6:58 pm

https://www.businessinsider.com/george-santos-expulsion-badge-honor-drunk-colleagues-michael-guest-2023-11

King Kat 1
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Nov 2023, 1:35 pm

I don't even have words to describe this buffoon anymore. I see prison time in his future.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2023, 2:42 pm

One by one send them all to jail.

Next up do the insurrectionist ones that voted to not certify Biden's win.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2023, 7:34 pm

Republicans Create an 11th Hour Push for George Santos to Resign

https://www.axios.com/2023/11/28/republicans-george-santos-resign-expulsion

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2023, 11:38 am

House votes to expel indicted Rep. George Santos from Congress

Quote:
The House voted overwhelmingly to expel indicted Rep. George Santos on Friday, pulling the curtain down on a tempestuous term in office that was marred by revelations that he’d fabricated parts of his biography, a scathing House ethics investigation and a 23-count federal indictment charging him with crimes like wire fraud and money laundering.

The vote was 311-114, with two voting present. Santos had already put his winter jacket on and left the chamber before the vote total was announced.

Santos, R-N.Y., had survived two previous attempts to expel him this year — one in May and the other a month ago.

What a relief it is not to have him as my Congressmen anymore.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2023, 3:17 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Quote:
The House voted overwhelmingly to expel indicted Rep. George Santos on Friday, pulling the curtain down on a tempestuous term in office that was marred by revelations that he’d fabricated parts of his biography, a scathing House ethics investigation and a 23-count federal indictment charging him with crimes like wire fraud and money laundering.

The vote was 311-114, with two voting present. Santos had already put his winter jacket on and left the chamber before the vote total was announced.

Santos, R-N.Y., had survived two previous attempts to expel him this year — one in May and the other a month ago.

Are people celebrating? Parties in the streets? :lol: Or maybe just raising a glass for a toast and moving on from this scumbag and saving the celebrations for when trump goes to jail? :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2023, 3:45 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Quote:

Are people celebrating? Parties in the streets? :lol: Or maybe just raising a glass for a toast and moving on from this scumbag and saving the celebrations for when trump goes to jail? :D

IMO, it's interesting that Santos is standing his ground and not resigning from Congress.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2023, 3:58 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Quote:

IMO, it's interesting that Santos is standing his ground and not resigning from Congress.

Kind of strange.. does he think he has a cult following like trump that’s going to get violent in trying to keep him in office or something?

He’s already admitted in interviews that he lied and is a fraud and basically figured he could get away with it.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2023, 7:39 pm

Too bad that the governor of New York State is not Rod Blagojevich.

Old Rod would take that now vacated Congressional seat, and...sell it to the highest bidder!

Thats what he did as governor of Illinois when Obama moved up from the job of representing an Illinois district in congress to become the newly elected POTUS.

The combo of Santos and Blagojevich would be...a perfect symphony of corruption :D !