Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2023, 9:08 am

Find it annoying how some precious lil "people" talk too much and too loudly. They act like every thought and emotion that goes through their heads is the latest greatest scientific invention.

Then when noise pollution comes out of my beak, they half listen and have the nerve to grunt "huh" and "what" like they are the etiquette equivalent of "excuse me".

But I have only asked a couple of people to say "excuse me" instead of "what" and only about three of them consented. Even my own parents had the nerve to laugh at me. Cory and Dena just "poo pooed" it off. Anthony had the nerve to refuse.

Been working at home Depot for three years and counting. Do not have the nerve to ask any of those ghettoass lil f*****s anything like that, because I am afraid they will purposely be more annoying, just to get on my nerves. For their entertainment

Sometimes they talk too much and too loud they give me a headache

Some of them act all "buddy buddy", but then the second they think I did something wrong, they act like I invented the world's worst felony and they have never done anything wrong before in their lives. Self righteous and self important. Then when they do something I don't like I don't have the nerve to correct them because I am afraid they might overreact and take out revenge against my worthless corpse. For example, one girl at work has the nerve to bark at me that it was not "hygienic" when I tried to wash my face in the break room sink. She was out of control. Later she made a noise and tried to scare someone else and she didn't scare him but she scared me instead but I didn't have the nerve to tell her off

"Pick your battles" is good advice but some annoying lil dipshits pick *all* the battles

My worthless corpse constantly overpowered outsmarted outnumbered

Struggling

Losing

Permanently wounded

Beyond repair

rpcarnell
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jan 2024, 8:46 pm

People who talk too much and tell me everything about their lives annoy the hell out of me.

But I just ignore them.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2024, 1:14 am

People who make small talk about everything get on my nerves. They especially get on my nerves when they're supposed to be working.

Vander571
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jan 2024, 1:36 am

It's called ego.

The bigger it is, the bull bullycrap comes out.

I don't have Autism, I was born this way. I'm simply called an Autistic.