Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 7:59 am

infinice wrote:
When you post...

No, i didn't start as Emu Egg, i started as Infinice. When i mis-posted another users tag attached to mine. Your other info about gradually being granted to post more types of info is interesting but irrelevant. How do i root out the "emu egg" part?

It seems like you just have to keep posting and watch it become veteran, deinonychus and so on。They represent your seniority on this site

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 8:01 am

infinice wrote:
When you post...

No, i didn't start as Emu Egg, i started as Infinice. When i mis-posted another users tag attached to mine. Your other info about gradually being granted to post more types of info is interesting but irrelevant. How do i root out the "emu egg" part?

Your Infinice is still visible

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

13 Dec 2023, 8:44 am

As your post count climbs, your "Rank" goes up through an avian progression, of sorts. You'll pick it up. The changes require progressively longer jumps, and you'll stay a Velociraptor from your four hundredth post until your five hundredth, by which time you'll have totally forgotten about all this. :wink:

The ranks and related post counts are as follows:

• Emu Egg = 0-8
  • Butterfly = 9-17
  • Hummingbird = 18-24
  • Tufted Titmouse = 25-49
  • Yellow-bellied Woodpecker = 50-74
  • Blue Jay = 75-99
  • Raven = 100-124
  • Snowy Owl = 125-174
  • Pileated woodpecker = 175-199
  • Sea Gull = 200-249
  • Toucan = 250-299
  • Deinonychus = 300-399
  • Velociraptor = 400-499
  • Veteran = 500+

infinice
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Dec 2023, 6:11 pm

Oh, i see, Emu Egg isn't a person, it's a rank! Nobody told me that- how was i to know?
Infinice. I think you guys could avoid some fuss by adding this info just after the rank...