Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 10:59 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
I want a reading! I want to know if he loves me. :lol:

Ace of Spades: Great misfortune, spite.

5 of Hearts: Trouble caused by unfounded jealousy.

5 of Clubs: A prudent marriage

4 of Hearts: A person not easily won

5 of Diamonds: Unexpected news.

Sounds like you feel as though you havent been lucky in love but you have met someone you are attracted to, though there are some problems in the relationship (the jealousy thing maybe?). You will get "unexpected news" by the "prudent marriage" card, so maybe you will be surprised with an engagement ring from this man? :)

Comet Zed
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2023, 2:18 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Sounds to me like according to what the cards are saying there has been a recent death (or divorce) in your family and there have been disagreements over financial matters. Maybe someone close in the family feels that they have been taken advantage of for their kindness for too long?

Hmm, I've been through a metaphorical death recently more or less throwing my last job in and making a lot of other personal changes to accommodate myself without having to be constantly burning out, there's been some, lets call them 'relational challenges' consequently... Hopefully I'll get out of the mine field soon. Thanks RDF 8)

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2023, 9:22 am

Comet Zed wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Sounds to me like according to what the cards are saying there has been a recent death (or divorce) in your family and there have been disagreements over financial matters. Maybe someone close in the family feels that they have been taken advantage of for their kindness for too long?

Hmm, I've been through a metaphorical death recently more or less throwing my last job in and making a lot of other personal changes to accommodate myself without having to be constantly burning out, there's been some, lets call them 'relational challenges' consequently... Hopefully I'll get out of the mine field soon. Thanks RDF 8)

No prob :wtg:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2023, 2:34 pm

Here's a reading I did for myself using Lenormand cards. I don't actually own a book on how to read Lenormand so my method of reading them is a mix of self-taught and scrolling through all the New Age fluffy crap on the internet for real answers.

"Will I run into my cousin at my Grandmother's Dirty Santa Christmas Party? And when I do see him how will the situation play out?

(I havent talked to my cousin in years because of personal reasons and I'm afraid he will hold it against me...)

The Stork
The Fish
The Cross
The Mice
The Stars

I think the Stork card (Queen of Hearts) represents my grandmother, the only reason I'm even going to this party is for her because I really want to give her the gift we picked out for her from Japan. She does a LOT of quilting and we got her some beautiful Japanese fabrics for her to work with.

Fish is about wealth and abundance (and its the King of Diamonds). There's going to be lots of delicious food and people passing out gifts as is tradition.

The Cross/Crucifix has me worried... it's a card about punishment basically. I guess it reflects on my worries that the problems me and my cousin had before I stopped speaking to him will resurface at this party...

The Mice is another negative card that means things that fester and decay. Maybe he still holds a grudge against me for ghosting him?

Finally there's The Stars, which are positive cards meaning "Hope". Christmas is supposed to be a special time of year for families, maybe I can count on that?

I certainly 'hope' so... :star:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2023, 2:43 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:

Start pulling pedals.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2023, 2:47 pm

I would go that route if daisies were readily available but it’s not the right time of year.

I would buy some from a store, but I wouldn’t trust the result. To ensure validity, the flower needs to be plucked by hand from a local plant.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 15 Dec 2023, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2023, 2:50 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:

Sounds like you feel as though you havent been lucky in love but you have met someone you are attracted to, though there are some problems in the relationship (the jealousy thing maybe?). You will get "unexpected news" by the "prudent marriage" card, so maybe you will be surprised with an engagement ring from this man? :)

Thank you! That sounds good apart from the engagement ring thing. I’m already planning on how to let him down lightly.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2023, 2:53 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:

Thank you! That sounds good apart from the engagement ring thing. I’m already planning on how to let him down lightly.

Lol whoops, I guess I had it all backwards? :lol: :oops:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2023, 4:31 pm

Here's another I want to ask the cards.

"Will I live past the age of 50 despite having diabetes and a fatty liver?"

The Child
The Snake
The Tree
The Ring
The Lily

The Child I believe in this case represents myself and how spoiled I was growing being allowed to eat anything I wanted (i grew up never eating vegetables because I had sensory issues with the texture if most veggies).

The Snake is putting myself in danger by eating the poison known as sugar for many years, hence the diabetes..

The Tree is symbolic of my body. Do I wish to grow a healthy tree or a withered tree?

The Ring is a commitment, a promise I made to myself and my mom to get healthy (which I regret to say I keep breaking every time I drink a soda or eat candy...)

The Lily represents either pleasure or purity. A choice I must make, to live a very short life indulging in sugary foods and drinks or a very long life in which I give these toxins up and have a healthier, more pure body?

I don't see a definite "Death" card like The Coffin so I think I still have time in my life to turn things around. But it will take stronger commitment on my part. :heart:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2023, 1:18 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Here's a reading I did for myself using Lenormand cards. I don't actually own a book on how to read Lenormand so my method of reading them is a mix of self-taught and scrolling through all the New Age fluffy crap on the internet for real answers.

"Will I run into my cousin at my Grandmother's Dirty Santa Christmas Party? And when I do see him how will the situation play out?

(I havent talked to my cousin in years because of personal reasons and I'm afraid he will hold it against me...)

The Stork
The Fish
The Cross
The Mice
The Stars

I think the Stork card (Queen of Hearts) represents my grandmother, the only reason I'm even going to this party is for her because I really want to give her the gift we picked out for her from Japan. She does a LOT of quilting and we got her some beautiful Japanese fabrics for her to work with.

Fish is about wealth and abundance (and its the King of Diamonds). There's going to be lots of delicious food and people passing out gifts as is tradition.

The Cross/Crucifix has me worried... it's a card about punishment basically. I guess it reflects on my worries that the problems me and my cousin had before I stopped speaking to him will resurface at this party...

The Mice is another negative card that means things that fester and decay. Maybe he still holds a grudge against me for ghosting him?

Finally there's The Stars, which are positive cards meaning "Hope". Christmas is supposed to be a special time of year for families, maybe I can count on that?

I certainly 'hope' so... :star:

Welp I think I see part of this prediction coming true today. Tonight is when we are holding my Nanny's Dirty Santa Christmas Party, but this morning my mom's friend who is living with us REALLY went bezerk on me and us when I told him to stop talking down to my mom (he forgot that this is not his house and how we've been more than charitable to him and his kids).

That really ruined my whole morning, hence the pain of "The Cross" and the festering anger of "The Mice". Also I believe he is the King of Diamonds in this moment (The Fish) and my mom was being the Queen of Hearts (The Stork) defending me because I'm her son.

Now to see what the future holds when I actually go to this party... good grief. :|

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2023, 7:50 pm

Seeing my cousin again turned out to be more pleasant than I was expecting. :D Thank you "The Stars" card of hope! :star:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2023, 12:59 am

I'm hexing my mom's 'friend' with the Book of Psalms because he really angered and scared me today this morning whem he got into my face threatening me and started slamming things in my mom's house.

My Mom may forgive easily, but I sure as Hell don't. And since I'm nothing more than a powerless second class citizen in this miserable world, I might as well use the only form of power available to people like myself.

I read Psalms 109 over his name while reciting these words from the Bible:

9 - Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

10 - Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

13 - Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

And then I laid out these Lenormand cards to see what misery HIS future holds.

The Letter
The Coffin
The Cross
The Mountain
The Man

The Letter is a sign or a message I must wait for, The Coffin represents death and endings, The Cross represents punishment but also religion and the divine, The Mountain represents impossible obstacles in his way as his life is made more difficult by my curse, and The Gentleman represents my Mom's friend (though he is obviously no 'gentleman').

Hell have no fury like me when I feel threatened. :evil: :skull:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2023, 7:30 pm

Appearently some people on Facebook were unhappy with me for casting such a hex on this as*hole so screw it, I'll undo the stupid curse. :?

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2023, 8:59 pm

Since this Christmas is going to be a rather special one with a Full Moon, let us see what my tarot cards say about what this special day will bring to the world.

The Sun
The Emperor
The Magician
The Lovers
Death

The Sun represents joy and the youths of the world looking forward to toys and gifts from Father Christmas.

The Emperor IS Father Christmas, at least thematically (Emperor Card is fatherly energy)

The Magician represents those working hard with their tools of trade to provide gifts for their loved ones.

The Lovers is the comming together of families and friends who otherwise don't have an obligated reason to get together.

And finally 'Death', aka the Ghost of Christmas Future like in "A Christmas Carol". The end of the old year follows right after Christmas and with it the promise of a new year. :sunny:

GadgetGuru
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 3:28 pm

I'd like a public reading, please.

Are we as compatible as we seem to be, in the flushes of a new, out of the clear blue sky romance?

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2023, 9:56 pm

GadgetGuru wrote:
I'd like a public reading, please.

Are we as compatible as we seem to be, in the flushes of a new, out of the clear blue sky romance?

I'll do you a reading soon when I get time. :)