Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 2:52 pm

I think it would do me a world of good if I started doing more card readings on things that have nothing to do with politics.

And I'll take requests from anybody who wants a free card reading from me?

I'm not a professional reader btw, I just do these as a hobby. :)

"Will my family have a good Christmas this year?

8 of Hearts: Pleasure, company

9 of Hearts: Wealth and high esteem, also a "wish" card.

9 of Clubs: Disobedience to friend's wishes.

Queen of Clubs: A dark woman, gentle and pleasing.

8 of Clubs: A covetous man, it also warns against spectulation.

Two 8 cards means: A brief love dream.

Two 9 cards means: A little gain.

Sounds to me like my Christmas will be good this year. :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 10:51 pm

I'd be very interested in a card reading. I'd like to know what 2024 holds for me. Will I change or remain the same?
Will it be done in this thread or by PM?

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 11:39 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'd be very interested in a card reading. I'd like to know what 2024 holds for me. Will I change or remain the same?

I'd prefer to do the reading in this thread if that's ok?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2023, 11:46 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I was hoping you'd say that.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 12:13 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I was hoping you'd say that.

Going to use my Golden Girls cards for this one. :)

"What will the next year, 2024, have in store for the brave little German Soldier?"

9 of Diamonds: Shows that a person is fond of roving.

Jack of Diamonds: A near relation who considers only his own interests. Also a fair person's thoughts.

2 of Clubs: A disappointment

Queen of Clubs: A dark woman, gentle and pleasing.

4 of Hearts: A person not easily won.

Sounds to me like the cards are saying you will meet a beautiful woman with a dark complexion in the future whom you feel attracted to, but you may end up facing rejection and heartbreak.

But you can't let it get you down. She's a nice person and she might have her reasons for it.

Or maybe this has already happened and you are contemplating what to do in order to get over this heartbreak by next year? :heart:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 12:15 am

Next year is shaping up to have a good start.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 12:23 am

CockneyRebel wrote:

I'm not sure if that was sarcasm? But I do apologize...

I just go by the book when reading the cards, and this old book I use "A Manual of Cartomancy, Fortune-Telling, and Occult Divination" by Grand Orient doesn't whitewash and sugarcoat the traditional meanings of these cards like many of the New Age books on Amazon do.

I'm not purposely seeking out negative readings like I used to in my edgy 20 something years, and honestly you don't even have to believe in these cards. A lot of people put zero faith in card readings which is perfectly ok to do. :wtg:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 1:05 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I'm not sure if that was sarcasm? But I do apologize...

I just go by the book when reading the cards, and this old book I use "A Manual of Cartomancy, Fortune-Telling, and Occult Divination" by Grand Orient doesn't whitewash and sugarcoat the traditional meanings of these cards like many of the New Age books on Amazon do.

I'm not purposely seeking out negative readings like I used to in my edgy 20 something years, and honestly you don't even have to believe in these cards. A lot of people put zero faith in card readings which is perfectly ok to do. :wtg:

That wasn't sarcasm. I don't even like sarcasm.

Comet Zed
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 3:40 am

Me too please! I'll take any help I can get to stop stepping on landmines.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 10:59 am

Oh! I want one. I dig these readings of yours.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 1:40 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:

That wasn't sarcasm. I don't even like sarcasm.

Good to know. :heart:

Ok so I'll do readings for both Comet Zed and FleaOftheChill starting now. :)

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 2:05 pm

Comet Zed wrote:
Me too please! I'll take any help I can get to stop stepping on landmines.

6 of Diamonds: Early Marriage and Widowhood

6 of Spades: Wealth through industry

7 of Spades: Loss of a friend, attended with much trouble.

3 of Diamonds: Quarrels, lawsuits, and domestic disagreements.

6 of Hearts: A generous but credulous person.

Sounds to me like according to what the cards are saying there has been a recent death (or divorce) in your family and there have been disagreements over financial matters. Maybe someone close in the family feels that they have been taken advantage of for their kindness for too long?

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 2:53 pm

FleaOfTheChill wrote:
Oh! I want one. I dig these readings of yours.

10 of Diamonds: Money

Queen of Spades: A malicous, dark woman. Generally a widow.

6 of Spades: Wealth through industry.

King of Spades: A dark, ambitious man.

8 of Diamonds: A marriage late in life.

Sounds to me like a marriage that's all about money. :lol: I sure hope no one in your life married a "black widow" murderess type trying to prey on her hushand and children for the inheritence or life insurance policies? But it sounds like her husband is a rather controlling individual too.

Makes me think of Vincent Price's rich playboy character in "The House on Haunted Hill" when he and his gold digger wife were trying to out-sociopath each other. :skull:

Might not have anything to do with you and your family though? But you have to admit it is a rather bizarre placement of cards lol

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 9:37 pm

You might think that it's a bizarre card placement, but honestly, it sounds about right to me.

You make me think of my parents. Their marriage didn't start out as one about money, but later when my dad made some, it became consuming to my mother. Or she consumed the money. :lol: They had some stuff happen just a few years ago and lost a lot. My mom has taken it poorly, and instead of cutting back on her spending habits, she insisted my dad write things out of their will so she has financial security should he die first. It wouldn't be an issue, as it is their money, and my kids and I don't care about that sort of thing. But my dad does do things like help support his younger sister who has physical and psychological health issues. He also had plans for charities that she removed.

I'm not sure about the controlling man part though. I think if my dad were more controlling, he wouldn't just go along with things like that. But he did do shady things leading up to what got him the money. Maybe that's it. But sometimes he does things that he doesn't tell my mom. I know he still invests money, even though she told him to stop. He could be sitting on a secret stash for all I know. Hell, for all I know, he's been lying and not changing the will. He does a lot to just shut her up. It could be that to. Now I kinda want to ask him. :lol:

Thank you for the read. It is appreciated. Also, that movie clip cracked me up. Those two are quite the pair.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 9:51 pm

FleaOfTheChill wrote:
You might think that it's a bizarre card placement, but honestly, it sounds about right to me.

You make me think of my parents. Their marriage didn't start out as one about money, but later when my dad made some, it became consuming to my mother. Or she consumed the money. :lol: They had some stuff happen just a few years ago and lost a lot. My mom has taken it poorly, and instead of cutting back on her spending habits, she insisted my dad write things out of their will so she has financial security should he die first. It wouldn't be an issue, as it is their money, and my kids and I don't care about that sort of thing. But my dad does do things like help support his younger sister who has physical and psychological health issues. He also had plans for charities that she removed.

I'm not sure about the controlling man part though. I think if my dad were more controlling, he wouldn't just go along with things like that. But he did do shady things leading up to what got him the money. Maybe that's it. But sometimes he does things that he doesn't tell my mom. I know he still invests money, even though she told him to stop. He could be sitting on a secret stash for all I know. Hell, for all I know, he's been lying and not changing the will. He does a lot to just shut her up. It could be that to. Now I kinda want to ask him. :lol:

Thank you for the read. It is appreciated. Also, that movie clip cracked me up. Those two are quite the pair.

Glad to hear my cards were spot on and that you enjoyed the movie clip. :mrgreen:

Yeah one thing I learned from another card reader (that's not mentioned in my book) is that when you have a King and a Queen of the same pip it usually implies a married couple. :)

As for your father, he might not be controlling but "ambitious" could mean anything. Shady deals for getting rich could fall right into that? :wink:

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2023, 9:52 pm

I want a reading! I want to know if he loves me. :lol: