Broken nose effects attractivness

Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,020
Location: Near London United Kingdom

14 Dec 2023, 12:34 pm

Apologies in advance but this is another jamesy physical appearance thread.



Can a broken nose have a big impact on youtr attractiveness? My nose has been fractured many times in my life resulting in it being bent in shape with a bump on the bridge.

I have always wondered if I would be more attractive if it was never broken :? To make matters worse I also have a lazy eye



IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 68,478
Location: Chez Quis

14 Dec 2023, 12:54 pm

I have two lazy eyes and I had a stroke, meaning one of my eyelids doesn't open properly.

You already have a thread about your broken nose.

Check November 2022.


_________________
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.


envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,026
Location: Keshron, Super-Zakhyria

14 Dec 2023, 1:18 pm

You're clearly overthinking about your broken nose. That certainly would'nt be a deal breaker for most people. In fact some people might find it cute or attractive.

Looks are not everything.


_________________
Why is a trailer behind a car but ahead of a movie?


my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,020
Location: Near London United Kingdom

14 Dec 2023, 1:38 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
You're clearly overthinking about your broken nose. That certainly would'nt be a deal breaker for most people. In fact some people might find it cute or attractive.

Looks are not everything.



Some people might it think makes to you look tough/masculine but I would not have thought ‘cute’. When I think of cute I image a small unbroken nose.



envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,026
Location: Keshron, Super-Zakhyria

14 Dec 2023, 1:47 pm

Yeah I guess a lot of boxers have broken noses. So yes a tough look, which some girls might like and others not.


_________________
Why is a trailer behind a car but ahead of a movie?


my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/


ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,087
Location: The Room at the end of 2001

14 Dec 2023, 9:16 pm

Your nose sounds like mine. I don't remember ever breaking it but it definitely isn't straight on the bridge. I have a deviated septum as well



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,020
Location: Near London United Kingdom

15 Dec 2023, 7:39 pm

ProfessorJohn wrote:
Your nose sounds like mine. I don't remember ever breaking it but it definitely isn't straight on the bridge. I have a deviated septum as well




Shouldn't a deviated septum be fixed?



ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,087
Location: The Room at the end of 2001

16 Dec 2023, 10:56 am

Jamesy wrote:
ProfessorJohn wrote:
Your nose sounds like mine. I don't remember ever breaking it but it definitely isn't straight on the bridge. I have a deviated septum as well




Shouldn't a deviated septum be fixed?

I have lived with it for this long, and the doctors really can't give me specifics on exactly what would improve. Plus I really don't like surgery and recovering from it. They might still be able to convince me, but I think there might be nonsurgical options that can fix most of my issues.



Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,202
Location: .

16 Dec 2023, 11:08 am

The right one for you will love you for who you are.

Consider this. Someone deciding to buy a car. They may look at lots of cars before they find one they like, and even if they decide on a make, model and even a colour and engine, they may look at many before one stands out to them as being just right!

The same goes for some when finding just the right person. Sensible caring people don't look for perfection as it they see perfection they sense warning bells! Is like buying that far where everything seems too good as far salesmen hide its faults! Yet a best up old car that is still ready to give years of service and has a lovely inward character and feel and At an affordable price! That is the car they need!
Think how (As you are looking for a woman) some women look perfect but are going to be so expensive to run! (Saying this as a car analogy) They may spend hours washing as waxing their bodies but when one jumps in to drive they refuse to start!

I am not saying the car analogy works. What I am saying is, the right one for you won't mind about imperfections. They are to your character! If they care about imperfections they are looking for the type that look good but are not necessarily any good under the hood!


_________________
.


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,020
Location: Near London United Kingdom

16 Dec 2023, 11:17 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
The right one for you will love you for who you are.

Consider this. Someone deciding to buy a car. They may look at lots of cars before they find one they like, and even if they decide on a make, model and even a colour and engine, they may look at many before one stands out to them as being just right!

The same goes for some when finding just the right person. Sensible caring people don't look for perfection as it they see perfection they sense warning bells! Is like buying that far where everything seems too good as far salesmen hide its faults! Yet a best up old car that is still ready to give years of service and has a lovely inward character and feel and At an affordable price! That is the car they need!
Think how (As you are looking for a woman) some women look perfect but are going to be so expensive to run! (Saying this as a car analogy) They may spend hours washing as waxing their bodies but when one jumps in to drive they refuse to start!

I am not saying the car analogy works. What I am saying is, the right one for you won't mind about imperfections. They are to your character! If they care about imperfections they are looking for the type that look good but are not necessarily any good under the hood!



I think a broken nose makes you unfanciable personally



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 39
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 25,464
Location: Right over your left shoulder

16 Dec 2023, 2:01 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
The right one for you will love you for who you are.


This.


_________________
Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,020
Location: Near London United Kingdom

16 Dec 2023, 3:02 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
The right one for you will love you for who you are.


This.




Don’t kid yourselves people always care about looks.



TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 21,391
Location: Hell

16 Dec 2023, 3:08 pm

They don't always. People like different things. We aren't all the same.

With that being said, some people like crooked noses because they think it gives a face character. Some find Owen Wilson attractive.


_________________
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.


Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 16 Dec 2023, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,020
Location: Near London United Kingdom

16 Dec 2023, 3:11 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
They don't always. People like different things. We aren't all the same.

With that being said, some people like crooked noses because they think it gives a face character.



People also like stare at symmetrical faces/noses because there more beautiful to look at



TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 21,391
Location: Hell

16 Dec 2023, 3:12 pm

Jamesy wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:
They don't always. People like different things. We aren't all the same.

With that being said, some people like crooked noses because they think it gives a face character.



People also like symmetrical faces/noses because there more beautiful to look at

People have different tastes and preferences. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.


_________________
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,020
Location: Near London United Kingdom

16 Dec 2023, 3:15 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:
They don't always. People like different things. We aren't all the same.

With that being said, some people like crooked noses because they think it gives a face character.



People also like symmetrical faces/noses because there more beautiful to look at

People have different tastes and preferences. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.



A lot of women dislike me because perhaps because of my appearance/personality