Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Twiglet
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Dec 2023, 10:36 pm

I dunno whether to get the vaccine. I keep hearing horror stories of people getting bad reactions to it and people saying it's worse than just getting covid. I dunno what to believe.

Have you had it? Do you recommend it?

Have you caught covid without being vaccinated? How bad was it and how old are you?

At first everyone was offered a vaccine. Now only old people are. Are the younger people still protected by the vaccine they had years ago, or are they equivalent to unvaccinated now?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2023, 10:42 pm

Twiglet wrote:
I dunno whether to get the vaccine. I keep hearing horror stories of people getting bad reactions to it and people saying it's worse than just getting covid. I dunno what to believe.
Believe  THIS 
Twiglet wrote:
Have you had it? Do you recommend it?
Yes and yes.
Twiglet wrote:
Have you caught covid without being vaccinated? How bad was it and how old are you?
No, I caught it a few months after my second boost. Barely felt it -- only the tests confirmed I had it. 66y.
Twiglet wrote:
At first everyone was offered a vaccine. Now only old people are. Are the younger people still protected by the vaccine they had years ago, or are they equivalent to unvaccinated now?
Last time I checked with REAL health-care providers, everyone could still be vaxxed, but that it was more highly recommended for people like me.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.