Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2023, 2:34 am

I want a boyfriend & be in love again. I was in love with my last boyfriend, i think. I want someone, but I don't think I have the energy. I have ALOT of stuff happening to me, I have to deal with my Aspergers, Cerebral Palsy, Psoriasis, Learning Disability, Psoriatic Arthritis. Psoriatic Arthritis effects the bones so much, I have pain in my upper arms (it hurts so much to lift up my arms to shave & put on deodorant) I have pain in my wrists, hands, fingers, knees, I have pain in my back, when I have pain in my back, it feels like I’m paralyzed, I may have it in my ankle too, I already have bone pain from when I broke my ankle years ago, I have more pain in feet, it can really hurt to walk, I’m always at home, I also have major anxiety & have breathing problems too. I don’t think I can have a boyfriend, I don’t know how to meet him. What to you guys think? Can I still get a boyfriend or am I tooo broken?

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2023, 8:41 am

there is probably somebody for everybody, finding them is a real problem.

I found my mate through friends and friends of friends. So we already had things in common.

You may have luck on line joining interest groups, get to know people there and then look for those who live close to you.
By participating in an interest group you give yourself an advantage of having something in common to base interactions and activities on.
If you can name your interest, there are probably on line groups available.
Mean time date yourself, find things you like to do and do them on your own if possible, maybe first on line, then in real life. you never know who you are going to meet.

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2023, 4:00 pm

Me too but it is a VERY slow process and the whole thing is just making me depressed!! !

Meeting people is hard because you have to know where to meet them which is a pain in rural areas!

I am NOT moving forward

I'm stuck...