Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2023, 8:19 am

Do you think that science should invent a sleep machine (like general anaesthetic) that automatically puts you to sleep?

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2023, 8:23 am

Guess you want to inquire about: sleeping pills. I think the next step is satiety pills and anti-drowsy pillsOh, there's already coffee

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2023, 8:26 am

belijojo wrote:
Guess you want to inquire about: sleeping pills. I think the next step is satiety pills and anti-drowsy pillsOh, there's already coffee

Just imagine a device you put over your mouth (like the ones you use under anesthesia) and boom your a sleep within seconds.

It would be a god send for those who struggle with insomnia

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2023, 8:28 am

Jamesy wrote:
belijojo wrote:

Just imagine a device you put over your mouth (like the ones you use under anesthesia) and boom your a sleep within seconds.

TRUEdude

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2023, 8:30 am

belijojo wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
belijojo wrote:

TRUEdude

I reckon it will be invented one day

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2023, 8:32 am

Jamesy wrote:
belijojo wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
belijojo wrote:

TRUEdude

I reckon it will be invented one day

TUREdude