E2LA on How Life Is, 2023 Edition

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

27 Dec 2023, 9:06 pm

Hey, all. Yeah, I still kind of post here. On the games forum. I am a creature of habit, really.

But some of you are wondering "E2LA, how is life for you?" For me, as of the time I am posting this, it is alright. Yes, I've had lot happen to me in the 11 years I've been here. I look back at quite a bit of my older posts, how unbalanced I was then, and realize - that version of me doesn't exist anymore. I'm now at peace with who I am, and I am proud to say I even have a darling! :)

I've had a lot of bad things happen to me, I've been slandered for various things, but at the end of the day, my mantra of "I will endure" will win out. Because it's what I want to do. I just wish, in a perfect world, that those who exercised poor judgment of my character would apologize to me, for not seeing the real me. There are dangers in seeing only one side of a story.

I still pride myself in being an eclectic guy in what I like. I feel like that's my biggest and best quality. Once again, and I've said this before, and I'll say it again: Even in these tense times, I will NEVER, EVER, be cynical. I will be just my good ol' positive self, because the world could use a lot more of that right now. I'm always good at finding the good aspects of life and I encourage others to do the same.

Well, that's all from me here. Don't worry, I'll always be around if you want to talk to me. :)

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2023, 9:45 pm

I'm happy that life is going well for you and that you have yourself a Sweet Pea. Congratulations! :mrgreen:

My life has been up and down in 2023. Three people that I knew passed away. On the other hand, I have outreach workers who help me out with cleaning and other things. On the other hand, I had to spend three weeks in a hotel and I couldn't bring my favorouite things which were tossed because there were bugs in the bag. On the other hand, I forgave the moronic leader for inviting a Waffen SS Nazi into The House of Commons and decided it would be better for me to be myself, cloth helmet and all. 2023 was a rollercoaster ride for me but I came out alright in the end.