Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2023, 5:56 am

I've been with both women and men.
Never a transgender girl or guy yet...
However I find all genders attractive.
So I thought of myself as being pansexual.

However women do nothing for me anymore.
They used to be sexual and that's it.But nowadays I don't even feel that unless a certain kink/fetish is involved.

Whereas certain guys I feel sexually,emotionally and romantic feelings for.

I could be gay but unsure.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2023, 8:25 am

Perhaps your change from being pansexual to gay might be because you are abrosexual and your sexuality changes from time to time?

Read up on it:

https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-is-abrosexual

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2023, 9:18 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
Perhaps your change from being pansexual to gay might be because you are abrosexual and your sexuality changes from time to time?

Read up on it:

https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-is-abrosexual

Nope.
I've always been attracted to guys more.

Just ever since my last ex gf in 2008. I don't feel that attracted to women anymore. Unless they are doing a certain fetish of mine. And then I only have sexual feelings,nothing more.
My last partner was who was online mostly was a guy in 2016.

Rolling on after the cut in
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Dec 2023, 5:53 pm

Isn't everyone's sexuality a little bit different then eachother? Even within the main established sexualities?

There's a possibility you are gay. There are men that back decades ago that would get married and even have a whole family and still be gay. They were, I'm guessing, attracted enough to their wives to have children with them, but It didn't completely do it for them. They were still gay and still attracted mainly toward men.

But then again. You are mainly you. As long as you are as honest as you can with yourself and others that you are involved in, then I'd say just keep tabs on it and it might become more revealing with time.

katebrownell86
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Apr 2024, 10:28 am

It's totally normal to be unsure about your sexual orientation! Your attraction can change over time, and labels are just tools for understanding yourself. You could be pansexual and still find women less attractive now, or you might be exploring a gay identity. If guys are who you're currently interested in romantically and emotionally, focus on that! The key is to be open and honest with yourself and any partners.