Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2024, 11:46 am

Recently I got a new apple ipad.

Since yesterday for some reason I can not connect to WiFi when trying to use internet and its just stuck on loading.

Any solutions on how I could fix this problem?

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2024, 11:48 am

Did you try turning it off and on?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Did you try turning it off and on?

Yeah I did

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2024, 12:14 pm

Perhaps you could disconnect from the internet in your settings and then reconnect?

If the iPad says you are connected to a particular internet but it isn't working, then there may be an issue with your ISP that would require contacting them.

Alternately, there may be a fault somewhere in the iPad.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2024, 12:54 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Perhaps you could disconnect from the internet in your settings and then reconnect?

If the iPad says you are connected to a particular internet but it isn't working, then there may be an issue with your ISP that would require contacting them.

Just tried to connect to Internet on ps5 that uses same WiFi as my I pad. I failed to connect to Internet on playstation as well.

Internet is working really well on mu mobile phone though

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2024, 4:14 pm

Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Just tried to connect to Internet on ps5 that uses same WiFi as my I pad. I failed to connect to Internet on playstation as well.

Is the internet that you use on your iPad and PS5 - broadband?

A phone uses your sim card and usually 3G/4G or 5G from a network carrier that is typically separate from a broadband provider.

It sounds like your broadband is down and your phone, that is not using broadband, is working with the internet, as would be expected.

Solution: Get your broadband fixed.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2024, 4:45 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

A phone uses your sim card and usually 3G/4G or 5G from a network carrier that is typically separate from a broadband provider.

It sounds like your broadband is down and your phone, that is not using broadband, is working with the internet, as would be expected.

Fixed the problem. Restarted my router

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2024, 6:11 pm

Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Fixed the problem. Restarted my router

Good going!

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Jan 2024, 7:01 am

Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Why is your PS5 not on wired Ethernet cable?

WiFi is terrible,very slow and unstable. I used to use it and it was utter crap.

I have my PS5,PS4 and PS3 all on wired Ethernet cables to a powered switch box that goes to the Ethernet socket on the wall hardwired directly to the router in another room.
No fibre optic in my road sadly but better than using WiFi,lol.