Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Lukario
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2024, 5:49 am

I played through sword and shield and I thought that they were very mid, I bought Violet and holy moly it's quite better despite performance that can be fixed. agree?

NibiruMul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Jan 2024, 7:06 pm

I'm currently taking a break from Pokemon Violet, but I've enjoyed playing it a lot for the past year. There's definitely a lot of stuff to do, especially in the DLC. I feel like Scarlet and Violet are better than Sword and Shield, frame issues notwithstanding. The character arcs (especially those of Arven, Penny, and Kieran) are among the best I've seen in Pokemon.

Harmonie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2024, 8:08 pm

I loved the region of Sword and Shield, and the legendary wolves are my top favorite legendaries of all, and Galarian Rapidash is my top favorite Pokemon. You could say I'm a little biased. However, I am certainly a huge fan of open world, and I love that about Scarlet and Violet. I think that the company has a long ways to go with open world, but S/V are fun. They've done a good job with integrating Pokemon into the environments and the characters are starting to have more expression than before, so that's good.

I'm playing the second DLC of Scarlet at this moment.