Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2024, 2:37 pm

What kind of unusual and dramatic things happened at your job?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2024, 3:21 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
What kind of unusual and dramatic things happened at your job?

Stuff in my head, like a coworker I was nervous about told me she apprciates my help, not what I would have expected her to say, but she did. LOl and sometimes people put fake spiders in her work station to scare her...lol so I wonder if I should get her a stuffie of a bug that eats them so she can have that in her defense.

I just don't know I am cool enough with her to take part in the prank activities yet.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2024, 4:57 am

I was worried a coworker didn't like me...but then she made a point to say she apprecaited me and I was helping her out with learning spot treatment....cause apperently past coworkers on the shirt press were reluctant to help her, so for sure maybe she was initially worried I was one of those types. But nah I want to do what I can to help at the place if I run out of work early. Like it their complaint is people who don't want to do work....I like doing work but I need at least semi reasonable pay. so on days I run out of shirts to press early i ask if there is anything else I can do before I clock out..but a lot of times they do not have much more for me to do...but with them putting the pay to 15 an hour I am still making more than my last job and it is way more tolerable...clothes don't bark that is for sure....sometimes they sting though if they have metal buttons since the steam pressor makes them hot. and I do the steaming of shirts so if they have hot metal buttons I am the one who has to deal with that.