My love life has a lot to live up to!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

justin1982
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Jan 2024, 5:19 pm

Hay, All,

I hope this is the right place for this... But here it go's, See this page for background information about me... viewtopic.php?t=418337

Note: I did get a nice lovely welcome to this community and I do appreciate it! Thanks for that!

I don't know if this is common or not in this community, but my love life has a lot to live up to :wall: . Because I did have kind of one girlfriend years ago, and a lot of 1st dates, and very little 2nd dates and in addition to this, I feel like I am missing on a lot of body language signs...

That is one of many reasons for me joining this community and asking this question that may lead to more later... But my question is is there a book on "Audible" or a youtuber that covers my love life and my friendship life as well?

I hope this makes sense to you the reader!

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Jan 2024, 2:18 pm

I understand your mindset completely!! As someone who's managed to get their fair share of platonic hugs from famous/popular women over the course of my lifetime, as terrible as this is to say, I feel like dating anything less would feel like settling :cry: