Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2024, 1:35 am

I emailed my sister to ask a question, she emailed me back saying I’m rude, mean, nasty, tell lies & in another email she said our mom would not be so proud of me. I wish she died instead of my mom, I’m not sorry I said that. She never wanted a disabled sister. She DON’T CARE that I have Cerebral Palsy, Psoriasis, Aspergers & Learning Disability. We NEVER were close, we got along sometimes when we were children. When we were teenagers, we were more like strangers. She thinks I was rude to her, she was rude too, she was disrespectful too, she blamed me for something that I didn’t do, she lied to me more than once when we were living together, living with her a second time was a LIVING NIGHTMARE, I’m very happy that I’m living on my own again. I cannot get away from her, she been causing sooooooooo much trouble for over 10 years, this have to stop. She can make me want to die. When she said I lie to get what I want & to make people feel sorry for me, how would she know, she not in my head to know the truth.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2024, 5:17 am

You don't have to put up with this crap. Tell her to f**k off.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2024, 8:24 pm

Rossall wrote:
You don't have to put up with this crap. Tell her to f**k off.

My sister has Bipolar. My mom made a trust fund before she died, the trust fund is for me, her & my nephew, my mom put my sister in charger of the trust cuz of my SSI.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2024, 12:21 am

Sweet Pea hugs

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2024, 6:55 am

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling down, Kitty.

Feel better, soon. :)