Moving forward in my love life

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2024, 8:17 pm

I'm a little bit confused about how this program works.
Why would Cathy have any say over what you can or can't do outside of the program?
Is she a legal guardian?

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2024, 8:26 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I'm a little bit confused about how this program works.
Why would Cathy have any say over what you can or can't do outside of the program?
Is she a legal guardian?

It's just a place for adults with disabilities to go and hang out in the community

She doesn't

That's what I'm saying

I basically have true freedom to do whatever I want!

As long as I am careful and take precautions first

Cathy isn't the issue

The issue is our neighbor Lorry

If she finds out what I am about to do...

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2024, 8:51 pm

I don't understand why your neighbour would have any say.

I'm glad you're going to your doctor.
You and your prospective partner should both see a doctor first.
Rule out any possible STI from previous activity.
Share your test results with each other.
Many couples use condoms on top of oral birth control.
That's to prevent infection, but also for added contraception.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2024, 9:36 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I don't understand why your neighbour would have any say.

I'm glad you're going to your doctor.
You and your prospective partner should both see a doctor first.
Rule out any possible STI from previous activity.
Share your test results with each other.
Many couples use condoms on top of oral birth control.
That's to prevent infection, but also for added contraception.

Because she is so powerful

If she finds out what I am going to do she will call the Sheriff just like she did when me and my brother got into a fight last weekend!! !

I have never had sex

Came close to it once though

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2024, 10:58 am

Establishing a thriving and consistent sex life is another part of this whole thing like I want to start spending the night at a man's house every weekend or something

If Cathy says I'm ready then I'm ready!

I truly DO feel ready for this and I understand the risks and ramifications/consequences of my actions

It took me a little while to get there but I finally did!

I have a question though:

When the time comes for me to actually spend the night at a man's house, how should sex be initiated?

Like with a lot of foreplay, a little bit of foreplay or no foreplay at all?

As I have said my fantasy is a man pushing me against the wall kissing me passionately then picking me up in his arms into the bedroom

Maybe I have watched too many adult TV shows like Grey's Anatomy and Chicago Fire where the characters engaged in unrealistic sex but that is what I want!

And just like @MaxE said there are some instances where that type of "fantasy sex" or whatever is perfectly acceptable such as if you have been away from each other for a long time and he REALLY REALLY REALLY missed you

He would most likely decide to want to devour you and kiss you hard!

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2024, 1:23 pm

You have to create that environment first before it can actually happen

What I mean is you have to MAKE him want to push you against the wall and kiss you passionately while carrying you in his arms into the bedroom to have sex!

I don't know how to do that because I never got this far before!

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2024, 2:23 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
And just like @MaxE said there are some instances where that type of "fantasy sex" or whatever is perfectly acceptable such as if you have been away from each other for a long time and he REALLY REALLY REALLY missed you

I said that might be acceptable under certain circumstances. It's exactly the wrong thing for sexually inexperienced people. If it got to the point that such a couple decided they were definitely going to "do it", they should first familiarize themselves with each others' bodies and become comfortable enough with each other to not feel anxious about it. You could probably find books and videos to help with that.

Although I have no real idea how you will get to the point that you and some guy decide to have sex. But it would be great if somebody could actually advise you. It's my impression that when people are made responsible for the sort of people that might qualify for a day program such as yours, they would avoid even giving the appearance of encouraging participants to have sex with each other. I really don't know what the right approach should be. I mean, if people are sufficiently independent that they can go somewhere private and do it, then probably nobody is going to stop them. But on the other hand, some people believe that a disabled person, like an underage person, can't legally consent to having sex, in which case some people might feel obligated to stop them.

Either way, if you did decide to do it, it would help tremendously if somebody could counsel both of you to help you decide if you're really ready, and make you aware of the emotional consequence in case one or the other of you decides it was a bad decision after having done it, or one decides they don't want to anymore, but the other still wants to. Also, you should probably insist that the guy have a vasectomy. I don't know if Medicaid will pay for that in your state. According to a quick search I made, they will pay in my state. Waiting for the vasectomy might give you a sort of "cooling off" period which could help you avoid a hasty decision.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2024, 2:38 pm

MaxE wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

I said that might be acceptable under certain circumstances. It's exactly the wrong thing for sexually inexperienced people. If it got to the point that such a couple decided they were definitely going to "do it", they should first familiarize themselves with each others' bodies and become comfortable enough with each other to not feel anxious about it. You could probably find books and videos to help with that.

Although I have no real idea how you will get to the point that you and some guy decide to have sex. But it would be great if somebody could actually advise you. It's my impression that when people are made responsible for the sort of people that might qualify for a day program such as yours, they would avoid even giving the appearance of encouraging participants to have sex with each other. I really don't know what the right approach should be. I mean, if people are sufficiently independent that they can go somewhere private and do it, then probably nobody is going to stop them. But on the other hand, some people believe that a disabled person, like an underage person, can't legally consent to having sex, in which case some people might feel obligated to stop them.

Either way, if you did decide to do it, it would help tremendously if somebody could counsel both of you to help you decide if you're really ready, and make you aware of the emotional consequence in case one or the other of you decides it was a bad decision after having done it, or one decides they don't want to anymore, but the other still wants to. Also, you should probably insist that the guy have a vasectomy. I don't know if Medicaid will pay for that in your state. According to a quick search I made, they will pay in my state. Waiting for the vasectomy might give you a sort of "cooling off" period which could help you avoid a hasty decision.

Sex will most likely happen once I start spending the night at a man's house and he spends the night at mine which I am allowed to do

I can consent to sex, I know the risks and ramifications

But NOT at Day Program despite there being many secluded rooms where 2 people could easily sneak off to and "do the deed"

I mean I could try but it would be kinda risky to do knowing that we could get caught at any time!

It's best to just stick with kissing and mild touching if I was to take one of the men into a private room

If he wants sex he can invite me over to his house or a hotel :heart:

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2024, 6:17 pm

Well it seems you have a couple of suitors, and you also talk about sex as though it's something you seriously plan on doing in the foreseeable future.

Remember that if you end up doing anything more intimate than kissing with any of the guys in your day program, it would typically mean that the others are no longer in the picture. I don't know exactly how you see that going down, but you could cause some hurt feelings along the way.

I hope I'm not the only person here who feels this way, but you really should post updates if anything actually happens.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2024, 6:27 pm

MaxE wrote:
Well it seems you have a couple of suitors, and you also talk about sex as though it's something you seriously plan on doing in the foreseeable future.

Remember that if you end up doing anything more intimate than kissing with any of the guys in your day program, it would typically mean that the others are no longer in the picture. I don't know exactly how you see that going down, but you could cause some hurt feelings along the way.

I hope I'm not the only person here who feels this way, but you really should post updates if anything actually happens.

I want sex and to make out with a man again SO BADLY

I miss it

And my brother is trying to hinder my progress with my love life!! !

If I was to take a man into a secluded area or private room I would just kiss him and lightly touch him so no removal of clothing or anything

I will keep everyone updated once things start actually moving forward!