I hate my life. Having a hard time.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2024, 1:11 am

I can’t find a girlfriend, every job I’ve applied at has led me nowhere. One recent job I had I was misled about the amount of hours I was gonna get, people constantly make false assumptions about my character. Meanwhile, most people my age do have jobs and have it easier with dating. People say and do things that are not logical and get so mad at me for such minor things. The last several years of my life have been one setback after another, whether it’d be with employment or friends or relationships. At least when I was in HS I had hope that my adult life would be better than my teenage life. Now it’s 2024 and it’s been nothing but same kinds of bad experiences over and over again.

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2024, 8:08 am

I’m really sorry. You aren’t alone in your feelings, when we are down we just compare ourselves to others because we are our own worst critics.

Job hunting is such a beeeetch right now. It’s not just you. Really I promise. I applied to ~40 jobs back in the day and only got 3 interviews. I had multiple people screw me over. You just have to keep trying until something sticks.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2024, 9:15 am

A beginning can often be a hard time . . for starting out on some items in life ...Sometimes it takes years to get a stable footing ...Even then things might be alittle dicey,, from my own personal experience. :roll:

where ever you go ,there you are