Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2024, 12:30 am

Thank you both!

I'm very glad my dog is OK. I don't want to overlook that fact.

It's going to be rough taking care of my cat though. He has to stay on the flat floor for a month, can't even climb up onto a pillow or sleep on my bed. I don't have any rooms in the house where he can do that (who would?!) Even in the bathroom he could jump on the toilet. So I have to keep him in a big cage for a month, which means he's going to howl to get out. He's an indoor-outdoor cat and goes out at least once a day to sit on the step. He normally toilets outside.

This isn't going to be easy.

Pets are worth it though. :heart:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2024, 12:37 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Thank you both!

I'm very glad my dog is OK. I don't want to overlook that fact.

It's going to be rough taking care of my cat though. He has to stay on the flat floor for a month, can't even climb up onto a pillow or sleep on my bed. I don't have any rooms in the house where he can do that (who would?!) Even in the bathroom he could jump on the toilet. So I have to keep him in a big cage for a month, which means he's going to howl to get out. He's an indoor-outdoor cat and goes out at least once a day to sit on the step. He normally toilets outside.

This isn't going to be easy.

Pets are worth it though. :heart:

Put a little TV in. front of his cage ??. maybe birds , or just recordings of other cat sounds like purring or ?. 8O :D

where ever you go ,there you are

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2024, 4:09 pm

Sweet Pea hugs

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2024, 10:06 pm

Oh! What a scare with your dog. I'm glad everything turned out fine on that front. Sorry about your cat though. That does sound challenging, but agreed, pets are worth it. I wish you both well in this.