Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2024, 7:56 pm

It is a BIG responsibility to be an adult, I’m not responsible enough, I’m VERY VERY IMMATURE for my age, I feel like a child in an adult body, sometimes when I’m relaxed & happy, I can feel like an adult but still a immature adult. I don’t know how to do things on my own, I’m not strong enough, more people are stronger than I am. I’m so tired of getting scared & crying. I wish I have someone helping me. I’m talking to my ex-boyfriend almost everyday, he makes me very happy, but I don’t want to depend on him for happiness. My life is soooo messed up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2024, 9:35 pm

^^^ you can only do the best you can just like any of us. some days are harder than others.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2024, 12:46 pm

Hugs. I dont feel like an adult either. Life can be so hard

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2024, 1:15 pm

I hope you don't feel too depressed about this all of the time, Kitty. Big hugs for you.

:heart:

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2024, 8:14 am

dealing with everything life throws at us is exhausting!
Do your best self care when you feel like this, re charge your emotional and physical batteries, make sure you get rest, drink and eat , and use your favorite comfort rituals.
Its tough to have emotional resources to keep on when we are exhausted, depleted, unfed, unrested. hope you are doing better today.

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2024, 10:34 am

I think I get like that sometimes too. I'm no good on the advice thing so I don't wanna get in trouble and say the wrong thing but I'm glad you have friends here who support you Kitty