Page 3 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2024, 11:44 pm

I've read all the responses. You could end up getting jail time. It's very lewd to expose yourself to a bunch of underage girls. In the future, if teenagers try to make a fool of you, ignore them and don't give into their taunts and demands. I hope that you don't get jail time. The fact of the matter is that you could get jail time.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 5:13 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I think that the dolts who did that to you should get jail time. You didn't do anything wrong. They were the wrongdoers.

Knowing this or thinking this, and having it upheld in court are two different things.
I don't know how many people in this thread have experience with prosecuting sex crimes.

A group of women gather to say they were 13 years old, and innocently walking past the pub for some legitimate reason at 2 a.m., when they were flashed by a drunk man known as a paedo by his associates in the pub. They're so shocked they took pictures to prove it. Don't doubt yourself that they would / could edit their video if it involved any taunting. They screenshot it into a still photo of him facing the group with his pecker out, and he's toast.

He can't just say he thought they were older, because it's illegal to flash any people of any gender or any age. The fact he was drunk and is known to "drink, party, and loiter" will be used against him.

They won't care that he's autistic. That might even make it worse.

I'm not trying to blame Jamesy but I think some people are very naive about how the law works.

I have had the pedo label thrown at me by my associates at the pub long before this event took place.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 6:14 am

Jamesy wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I think that the dolts who did that to you should get jail time. You didn't do anything wrong. They were the wrongdoers.

Knowing this or thinking this, and having it upheld in court are two different things.
I don't know how many people in this thread have experience with prosecuting sex crimes.

A group of women gather to say they were 13 years old, and innocently walking past the pub for some legitimate reason at 2 a.m., when they were flashed by a drunk man known as a paedo by his associates in the pub. They're so shocked they took pictures to prove it. Don't doubt yourself that they would / could edit their video if it involved any taunting. They screenshot it into a still photo of him facing the group with his pecker out, and he's toast.

He can't just say he thought they were older, because it's illegal to flash any people of any gender or any age. The fact he was drunk and is known to "drink, party, and loiter" will be used against him.

I'm not trying to blame Jamesy but I think some people are very naive about how the law works.

I have had the pedo label thrown at me by my associates at the pub long before this event took place.

When I was a kid, I was often called a "fag" (US slang for homosexual) as that was the equivalent of pedo in the day.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 6:19 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I have to agree with this assessment.

Jamesy seems to be at risk of being seen as the offender, not the victim, with the facts at hand.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 7:22 am

MaxE wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

When I was a kid, I was often called a "fag" (US slang for homosexual) as that was the equivalent of pedo in the day.

I have had the gay label thrown at me too

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 7:59 am

I suppose that the UK folks on this thread would know Uk law better than a Yank like me. And they are all afraid for you.

It just seems to me like the law is the least of your worries...because anyone accusing you in a court of law would have to incriminate themselves (one way or the other about one thing or the other) to do it. My gut feeling.

BUT...smart phone images live for ever on the Internet these days.

So those embarrassing pics of you haunting you forever are (what strike me) as the thing to worry about (not that you can do a damned thing about it now).

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 9:36 am

naturalplastic wrote:
I suppose that the UK folks on this thread would know Uk law better than a Yank like me. And they are all afraid for you.

It just seems to me like the law is the least of your worries...because anyone accusing you in a court of law would have to incriminate themselves (one way or the other about one thing or the other) to do it. My gut feeling.

So those embarrassing pics of you haunting you forever are (what strike me) as the thing to worry about (not that you can do a damned thing about it now).

All I can do is stop going to that pub

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 10:13 am

Presumably the police didn't get called so I think you're better keeping your willy waving activity to yourself.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 10:18 am

Jamesy wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

All I can do is stop going to that pub

Now you're talking sense.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

01 Feb 2024, 11:28 am

naturalplastic wrote:

Your probably right about this. I think if that ever surfaces with nobody coming forward, it would be best to insist that the pix/vids are fake & the incident never happened. There's a cr@p ton of fake pix & vids on the net. Tying to explain & justify his behavior would likely make things worse.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Last edited by nick007 on 01 Feb 2024, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 11:32 am

Why do us humans always want to set other people up for trouble?

BillyTree
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Feb 2024, 12:09 pm

If they want to frame Jamesy for exposing himself to these young girls - don't Jamesy and the girls have to appear together in the same footage? Only a nude picture of Jamesy doesn't prove anything. In theory a grown man can take a young girls telephone and film some nude guy without the girl being present and exposed to any nudity. That said, why does jamesy bring this up 3 years after the incident and not before?

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 1:26 pm

BillyTree wrote:
That said, why does jamesy bring this up 3 years after the incident and not before?

Maybe he is embarrassed and/or anxious about the situation and has kept it to himself out of fear?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 1:58 pm

I thought it's only a crime if you took the picture yourself and distributed it. I would try to not worry about it Jamesy. If you know you did nothing wrong then you did nothing wrong. And if you know you're not a pedo then you're not a pedo. I have a feeling you "friend" was winding you up about the ages of these abhorrent excuses for human beings.

Also 13 year old girls are capable of sexual assault and much much worse