Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2024, 10:10 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Canada is not even in the top 10 most expensive gas prices in the world. A quick google search shows that.

Admittedly, I meant to say Canadian petrol costs more than American, because of the taxes built in.

As for this,

goldfish21 wrote:
There’s a fair bit of other misinformation in this post, too. That’s just one big glaringly obvious one I had to point out.

Kindly bug off.

Well, it’s false and it’s exaggerating how bad things are in Canada so is deceptive.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2024, 10:12 pm

Sounds like Australia, cost of living issues aren't unique to Canada

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2024, 10:15 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm embarrassed to be living in Canada right now. I'm embarrassed that Justin Trudeau is my Prime Minister. He wants to quadruple the carbon tax. Rent, groceries, gas, electricity and medical supplies keep going up in price. He's a fake feminist and he hates Canada. He gives money to other countries. He refuses to help out war vets, yet he can afford to change the $10 bill. He hates Alberta. He called freedom convoy protesters Nazis, yet he let a Nazi who fought with the SS into the House of Commons. He legalized MAiD and marijuana and now he wants to legalize street drugs. Pot was safe in the 60s because there wasn't any fentanyl back in those days. Pot is more likely laced with that stuff these days than it isn't. He reminds me of Hitler every time he has an outburst.

That isn’t true. Almost zero pot is cross contaminated with fentanyl vs the greater than 50% you’re claiming. It’s still pretty damned safe to buy weed. Just don’t buy from street dealers in Hastings that are handling fentanyl non stop.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2024, 2:17 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Pot was safe in the 60s because there wasn't any fentanyl back in those days. Pot is more likely laced with that stuff these days than it isn't.

Pot is less likely to be laced in markets where it's legal and regulated compared to ones where it is not. If there's laced pot being sold in Canada, it's not through legal channels.

If a commercial weed company was found to be selling contaminated weed they'd get shut down.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う