Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2024, 9:42 pm

Why do they think they know stuff about you, like you are too isolated from the world, you need to socialize. I don’t want to be around tooooo many people. First my grandmother now my cousin. My cousin also thinks other stuff about me that is not true. My father can be tooooo difficult to deal with, he still makes me feel like a child, he thinks I’m still the same person I was 20 years ago. I love that I’m not talking to him anytime soon. I’m so angry with him, cuz he didn’t tell me he got married.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2024, 3:52 pm

Sweet Pea hugs

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2024, 4:49 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Why do they think they know stuff about you, like you are too isolated from the world, you need to socialize. I don’t want to be around tooooo many people. First my grandmother now my cousin. My cousin also thinks other stuff about me that is not true. My father can be tooooo difficult to deal with, he still makes me feel like a child, he thinks I’m still the same person I was 20 years ago. I love that I’m not talking to him anytime soon. I’m so angry with him, cuz he didn’t tell me he got married.

Why would he not tell you he got married?

That seems harsh.