Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

SomethingGenuine
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Feb 2024, 11:44 am

I currently wear jeans and a band t shirt, hoodies, sweatpants and jackets though I’m thinking about changing my style. I tried to go for the grungy band look but i feel that I’m outgrowing it because i’m currently 23.

Anyone who’s 20+, what do you wear?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2024, 2:13 pm

I wear lots of green and hats that look like German helmets. I'm a poor example of a fashion palette.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2024, 2:19 pm

I'm strictly casual. Joggers and hoodies apart from when I go out and then I dress up a bit

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2024, 2:47 pm

I like to wear clothes that have some elasticity, so I rarely wear button-down shirts and most of my pants have elastic waists. I wear t-shirts, long-sleeved t-shirts, sweaters (jumpers in the UK), and mostly though not always pants with elastic waists (not sweatpants). I like solid colors and mostly wear red, black, or gray. My sneakers that I wear most of the time are black canvas with a white outer sole. I like to not stand out so what I wear is mostly kind of plain.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2024, 2:50 pm

Yeah I don't like to stand out either.

jamie0.0
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2024, 4:34 pm

SomethingGenuine wrote:
I currently wear jeans and a band t shirt, hoodies, sweatpants and jackets though I’m thinking about changing my style. I tried to go for the grungy band look but i feel that I’m outgrowing it because i’m currently 23.

Anyone who’s 20+, what do you wear?

I'm 27 and I wear pretty much the same as you
I feel like jeans and a tshirt is appropriate at any age

Polo shirts are a good option if you want to change style

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

23 Feb 2024, 5:53 pm

Whenever I'm home I'm wearing a white tShirt & shorts. Unless I'm feeling hot at home & am by myself or with my girlfriend, then I might take my shirt & sometimes even my shorts off. Cass is the only one who would like to see that :wink: I prefer to be barefoot at home but I've been having some skin & other problems with my feet for a long time that have been gradually getting worse so I started wearing socks sometimes. My GP is in the process of referring me to a podiatrist(foot doc) & prescribing me some compression stockings. I'd chose to wear my home type cloths when going out unless the cloths are extremely worn/torn & of coarse assuming the weather & social situations permit like no fschool or work uniform polices to worry about except I'll wear socks & sneakers as well. The reason behind my clothing choices is due to sensory & skin issues & not wanting to stand out. I have a low tolerance to heat & humidity & it causes my skin eczema to flare up. When the weather is kinda cool or cold I'll wear jeans & a jacket for going out. My clothing has been compared to white trash more than a few times but I spent the first 30 years of my life in the deep south so I should have an excuse even if my mom didn't think so but she also complained about how my dad dressed & he worked in construction :shrug: However I've also been told I look like a punk a few times. I did wear my senior class ring during my senior year of high-school but I took it off once I got home. I would be willing to wear a wedding type ring if Cass got me a comfortable one. However I think I would prefer to wear a chain/necklace/pendent type thing if it looked kewl & felt fairly comfortable & we had money to spare at the time.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 5:59 pm

Track suits, hockey jerseys, basketball shorts. I own a bunch of band shirts but rarely wear them because I don't like cotton t-shirts.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 11:26 pm

I usually wear short dressings, tunics, or longer shirts with leggings. The fabric has to be soft, and I only wear muted colors. My goal is to feel like I’m wearing PJs all day every day.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2024, 4:00 am

Jeans & t-shirts. The shoes I wear them most are black Vessi Weekends. The last several years I've usually been wearing a baseball style hat, too - nice to keep the sun out of your eyes at the beach and the dust out of your face while working.

For work I wear white t-shirts. The rest vary.. some bands, various other types/brands.

Other than that I dress differently depending on what I'm doing. Kiting? Shorts/t-shirt/hoodie and change into wetsuit. Motorcycling? Gear head to toe. If I'm going out to some family function or dinner or something I'll dress a little nicer. etc.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

24 Feb 2024, 8:50 am

goldfish21 wrote:
The last several years I've usually been wearing a baseball style hat, too - nice to keep the sun out of your eyes at the beach and the dust out of your face while working.
I forgot to mention that I started wearing that type of hat after I moved to Vermont 12 years ago due to being outside more(waiting for buses & walking to places instead of riding in a car with my parents) & experiencing a bit of male-pattern baldness(easier for my head to get sunburned). When it's cold I'll wear a winter type hat(don't know what those are called) to keep warmer along with protecting my head from the sun. I never wear hats at home. Wearing a hat makes my head itch & where it itches is where I lost hair so I would see about getting a hair-transplant if I could afford it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition