New Chinese COVID experiment 100% fatal

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 10:22 pm

If a report doing the rounds on a database of pre-peer reviewed journal articles is to be believed, China has been experimenting with a new deadly Covid-like virus which is 100 per cent fatal to mice and could affect humans.

The paper published on bioRxiv website on January 3 claimed that doctors trained by the Chinese military made their version of the so-called "pangolin coronavirus" and gave it to a group of mice to see what would happen.

"Four mice inoculated with inactivated virus and four mock-infected mice were used as controls. Surprisingly, all the mice that were infected with the live virus succumbed to the infection within 7-8 days post-inoculation," the paper said.
https://www.wionews.com/world/china-exp ... ort-680390

Wow! they really don't care....

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2024, 2:04 am

If this is true they would care if it's a bioweapon.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2024, 4:33 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
If this is true they would care if it's a bioweapon.

The biolab isn't Wuhan but apparently (according to a Chinese Dr from the CDC) the facility doesn't have the type of safety protocols you have in US biolabs which means the risk of release is as great as the original Wuhan leak.

There is a persistent rumor the US is the financial backer of this enterprise because the cost of running these experiments is millions of dollars cheaper in China were there isn't the level of "expensive" safety protocols in place.