Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Which console is best for dancing games?
Xbox 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
PS 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
other 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 1

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Feb 2024, 4:34 am

After some 15 years, we've decided to buy a TV.
And then, our daughters started to ask for a game console to add to it, for they want to play Just Dance and similar games.

My husband has a high-end gaming PC he also uses for work, so the console won't be the only gaming machine in the house - but consoles have movement-related games unavailable for PC.

I know Xbox discontinues kinect and I have no idea what movement-tracking systems PS series have. The very purpose of the console would be dancing and other moving games. Which current system would be best for it?

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2024, 5:30 am

This game can be played on Nintendo Switch, which focuses on Motion-Sensor games.
I don’t know about other game consoles, but switch is a good choice

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2024, 10:43 am

My guess would be the Nintendo WII system. It had sensors that could react to players movements. I think they had a add on that was a bar placed under the tv screen. That is why I chose “other” in the poll. I do know it had programs for sports, dancing and even virtual bowling. WIIs are fairly common to come across on the secondary market.