Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2024, 6:43 pm

https://sfstandard.com/2024/02/25/trash-can-illegal-dumping-san-francisco/

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2024, 6:48 pm

Are the "SF is full of garbage", "homeless people crapping in the streets", and "crime rampant" arguments true, or just Fox News smear tactics?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2024, 9:51 pm

No dumping means no dumping your household waste in the cans, not that you can't throw out the trash in your pockets or whatever.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 3:52 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
No dumping means no dumping your household waste in the cans, not that you can't throw out the trash in your pockets or whatever.

^^^ We have this problem with charity bins. The bins are placed in front of the charity but they also have a sign saying no dumping. In the past I have taken recycled clothes and toys for donation and had them rejected because the charity said they werent "good quality". It was so infuriating that I decided to just dump recycled clothes, toys and books into our council rubbish collections. My neighbours have castigated me when I threw my daughter's $400 violin.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 4:54 pm

Dumping or no dumping, SF is a city that all others should emulate. Weed, public nudity, progressive values, virtually no Christians, what's not to like?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!