Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2024, 4:23 am

One of the candidates to represent a Boston-area district in the Massachusetts Republican Party's State Committee is an avowed neo-Nazi who has pledged the mass expulsion of Jews from the United States.

https://www.rawstory.com/nazi-republican-candidate/

"Don’t forget I’ll likely get voted into office on March 5," Lori Kauffman posted to her X account over the weekend. "Long term goals are to ban same sex marriage (never should have been legalized) and trans will be illegal. Yes illegal. I will also exile all Jews."

According to the local Boston outlet Universal Hub, Kauffman, who is from Dorchester and running in the First Suffolk District in the RSC, "divides her love between Kanye West and Hitler ... and blames a Covid-19 shot for giving her stage-4 brain cancer." She has posted a meme of herself holding a pay phone with the words, "Hi, Hitler? It's 2024 here and we're requesting your assistance."

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2024, 11:02 am

cyberdad wrote:
One of the candidates to represent a Boston-area district in the Massachusetts Republican Party's State Committee is an avowed neo-Nazi who has pledged the mass expulsion of Jews from the United States.

https://www.rawstory.com/nazi-republican-candidate/

"Don’t forget I’ll likely get voted into office on March 5," Lori Kauffman posted to her X account over the weekend. "Long term goals are to ban same sex marriage (never should have been legalized) and trans will be illegal. Yes illegal. I will also exile all Jews."

According to the local Boston outlet Universal Hub, Kauffman, who is from Dorchester and running in the First Suffolk District in the RSC, "divides her love between Kanye West and Hitler ... and blames a Covid-19 shot for giving her stage-4 brain cancer." She has posted a meme of herself holding a pay phone with the words, "Hi, Hitler? It's 2024 here and we're requesting your assistance."

If I am reading the story correctly she is a candidate for a position on the committee. If her candidacy is successful then she will be endorsed by the Republican’s, otherwise no.

She claims she has stage 4 brain cancer. Her idol Hitler would gladly have her killed for that. Shows you that hate is such a powerful emotion it convinces so many people it’s not about them.

It is not cancer that is wrong with her brain.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2024, 7:25 pm

She's Andy's daughter and this is all a set-up. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 1:53 am

I guess the poor lady won't be around very long to enjoy her notoriety

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 3:57 am

The GOP is basically one big neo-Nazi party, especially if Lara Trump becomes head of the RNC.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!