CPAC Organizers in Damage Control Mode After Nazis Attended

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2024, 1:08 pm

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Niacin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Feb 2024, 3:16 pm

Is it really "damage control" if people you don't want show up at your door and you send them away?
Leftist media outlets making a big fuss out of nothing to 1UP Republicans on post-WWII morality as always. :D

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2024, 3:40 pm

Niacin wrote:
Is it really "damage control" if people you don't want show up at your door and you send them away?
Leftist media outlets making a big fuss out of nothing to 1UP Republicans on post-WWII morality as always. :D

They welcomed them with open arms; but it's damage control once they start trying to pretend otherwise because the normies found out.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 3:46 pm

Don't those Nazis know how much Republicans love Jews though??
I'm an anti-Zionist, so naturally I *hate* Jews (/s). Yet, any time I try to get Nazis like this guy to vote Democrat, they just start call me a race traitor Jew-lover. I tried to point out that Zionist Republicans are way more pro-Jew than Democrats, but he got mad because I made him laugh so hard he wet himself....

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

01 Mar 2024, 4:01 pm

Didn't Steve Bannon get a speaking slot? Or am I thinking of a different event?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 4:16 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Didn't Steve Bannon get a speaking slot? Or am I thinking of a different event?

I believe you're right, I did see a large pile of dirty shirts going on a deranged spiel.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 7:36 pm

The GOP has itself been a neo-Nazi party since Trump took over.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

DoniiMann
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Mar 2024, 4:53 pm

Is it any surprise? There's no shortage of photos of Nazi flags next to Trump flags, both sold at event stalls and carried in crowds. There's no shortage of neo-Nazis turning up in support at Trump events. Indeed, there's no shortage of several different extremist groups that come out in support of him.

So now some neo-Nazis turn up to a CPAC event. It's a living Venn Diagram. Like different coloured smoke that twists and turns around and passes through each other.

There are attempts by the QMAGAnon Right to point out the same kind of accusations of Biden, by highlighting that he was mentored by an EX-KKK member ('EX'... as in past, previous, once but no longer), in Biden's EARLY (as in half a century ago) political career.

But what it comes down to is that all those groups, including KKK, came out in support of Trump. NOT Biden. It's disturbing that they're comfortable there and like what he's selling.

So yeah... CPAC...

Harmonie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Mar 2024, 5:02 pm

CPAC is the same conference where a speaker called for the "eradication of transgenderism from public life" last year. Nazi's associate with this conference because...well... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the reason why. Just sayin'. :|

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Mar 2024, 2:31 pm

DoniiMann wrote:
Is it any surprise? There's no shortage of photos of Nazi flags next to Trump flags, both sold at event stalls and carried in crowds. There's no shortage of neo-Nazis turning up in support at Trump events. Indeed, there's no shortage of several different extremist groups that come out in support of him.

So now some neo-Nazis turn up to a CPAC event. It's a living Venn Diagram. Like different coloured smoke that twists and turns around and passes through each other.

There are attempts by the QMAGAnon Right to point out the same kind of accusations of Biden, by highlighting that he was mentored by an EX-KKK member ('EX'... as in past, previous, once but no longer), in Biden's EARLY (as in half a century ago) political career.

But what it comes down to is that all those groups, including KKK, came out in support of Trump. NOT Biden. It's disturbing that they're comfortable there and like what he's selling.

So yeah... CPAC...

"The KKK cannot endorse Joe Biden due to his historic association with the KKK. Therefore, the KKK will be endorsing Donald Trump, and encourage all opponents of the KKK to do likewise."

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2024, 2:51 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
The GOP has itself been a neo-Nazi party since Trump took over.

Technically no, the neo-nazis and right wing militia started making appearances at tea party rallies protesting against Obama. They also said stuff like they were there to protect "patriots". There was a seamless transformation from these tea party supporters to MAGAs. The pre-Qanon conspiracies were already circulating about Hillary's pedophile cult and Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.

The rather observant Mr Steve Bannon (who coincidentally is a neo-Nazi sympathiser and also spoke at CPAC) could feel the resurgence of the far right in response to 8 years of Obama. His timing with convincing Trump to run for office is now history.

Jason Thayer
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Mar 2024, 6:48 pm

They couldn't let it be out in the open. But seriously, ever since Trump took over, they no longer hide the swastikas.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2024, 10:51 pm

Jason Thayer wrote:
They couldn't let it be out in the open. But seriously, ever since Trump took over, they no longer hide the swastikas.

Barely days ago at US Turning point office

Turning point has representation in every US campus

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2024, 1:22 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Jason Thayer wrote:

Barely days ago at US Turning point office

Turning point has representation in every US campus

Going by that flag, that appears to be Florida. Not surprised.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 4:18 pm

All turns to s**t in Florida.