Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Purple1000
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Mar 2024, 10:13 am

Im having a hard time finding people to relate to since I’m interested about life style (such as healthy eating, taking my vitamins, physical exercise, meditation, getting sunshine, getting plenty of sleep, seeking mental/emotional support when needed, mental health journaling, Gratitude journaling, and etc), Daily Life Quotes (my most favorite is “it’s never too late for almost anything”, “no matter how slow you make progress as long you don’t stop”, “it’s never a sign of weakness to show emotional vulnerability” (only to the right person), and many other more quotes.)

My most favorite part of science is Genetics (favorite part is Epigenetics), superstrong materials, biology, chemistry, cosmology, physics, and many more. I also like mathematics as well too. And Philosophy like certain ones. Reading (sometimes), Writing, and more.

I wanted to continue to meet new people to help me get a new perspective in life. I’m very eager (impatient, anxious and excited).

I’m very structured, thrive on routine and I have a hard time with change. I like stability and order. Which provides balance. I wish I’m a bit spontaneous. Like I want to be half spontaneous and half structured which means im striving for balance.

I’m interested about improving my physically Mentally and Spiritually everyday of my life.