New Political Tarot Reading: Collapse and War?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 10:11 am

This is how I'm interpreting these pip tarot cards for our world's future.

♡ ◇ :study: ♧ ♤

The Devil: Lies in the face of truth. The false spirit. Worshipping a false god. Pure malice. The next antichrist is awakening.

Personally I see this as Donald Trump's symbolic card. Regardless if one is a Christian or not (I'm not) I don't think any sane person at this point can deny that he's like the metaphoric antichrist leading the world down a dangerous path to Hell. He's truly got a gift fronlm the The Devil, maybe literally?

Anywho:

Six of Clubs: Predicts a lucrative business...

Conning his followers out of their money to pay off his legal fees?

4 of Spades: Sickness

Maybe he's in poorer health than people realize? He's not much younger than Joe Biden and there's been rumors that he has syphilis. Maybe that explains why he behaves like a Mad King?

10 of Spades: Grief, imprisonment.

So Trump might actually end up going to prison for his crimes?

The Chariot: An upcoming war, but a victory for the side that's fighting for truth and justice.

That sounds like the silver lining...

There's probably going to be more political violence and maybe even another American civil war? It's tragic, but hopefully the last card means the right side will emerge victorious and things will work out for the best.

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 10:40 am

Warfare? I hope the United States can go in a good direction through it.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 11:09 am

belijojo wrote:
Warfare? I hope the United States can go in a good direction through it.

Although on the other hand, given the placement of the negative cards next to The Chariot (4 of Spades and 10 of Spades) it could also possibly indicate a violent war or crisis in which no side emerges victorious in the end?

We should all keep an eye on Trump's trial. If he does indeed go to prison, he'll probably encourage his supporters to riot again like he did on Jan 6th.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 11:48 am

Here's an interesting meaning I found to the combination of 10 of Spades (aka Swords) and The Chariot.

https://www.astrology.com/tarot/card-co ... -of-swords

Sounds to me like war, fighting, and political violence may very well be inevitible. But it's a drastic change that has to happen sooner or later...

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 9:44 pm

More cards on the subject...

Ace of Spades (Yikes!): Great misfortune and spite.

8 of Spades: Warns a person to be cautious with their undertakings.

4 of Diamonds: Trouble arising from unfaithful friends and a betrayed secret.

2 of Diamonds: An engagement against the wishes of friends.

7 of Spades: Loss of a friend, attended with much trouble.

7 of Diamonds: Satire and evil speaking. Basically Trump's bizarre talent for getting so many Americans to believe his lies.

Jack of Diamonds: A near-relation who considers only his own interests. Also a fair man's thoughts. I'm pretty sure this card represent's one of Trump's children. I know his daughter Lara is now head of the RNC.

7 of Clubs: Promises good fortune and happiness, but bids a person beware to beware of the opposite sex (lol).

King of Diamonds: A fair man, hot tempered, obstinate, and revengeful (My card for Donald Trump in every reading).

Annnd having three seven cards means "Sickness and premature old age".

That could apply to Trump as well as Biden imho.

But I wonder what all these other cards about losing allies and being betrayed could mean for him? Could the Senate be planning to stab him in the back? Just like Julius Caesar's men did in Ancient Rome after winning his own civil war? Hmm...

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 12:38 am

Another card reading to focus directly on Donald Trump.

As you can see I placed his King of Diamonds directly in the center.

The 5 cards surrounding him revealed:

10 of Spades at the top: Grief, imprisonment (prison is definetly on his mind right now

6 of Diamonds: Early marriage and widowhood (or possibly a divorce from his wife Melania?)

9 of Hearts: Wealth and high esteem. Also a "wish" card.

3 of Clubs: Shows that a person will be more than once married.

Jack of Hearts: The dearest friend of the consulting party. Also a fair person's thoughts (something tells me this is an Evangelical leader because Hearts = The Clergy).

I bet this means when or if Trump goes to prison his current wife will leave him and he will marry someone while he is behind bars. He also will be attended to by an Evangelical ally. Maybe it'll be House Speaker Mike Johnson? He makes me think of something out of The Handmaid's Tale.