Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 4:31 pm

2024 is already proving to be one crazy year!

So I'm doing a reading with my deck of Vintage German Lenormand cards to get an idea of what the future will be like.

From left to right I pulled...

The Cross: Karma, Suffering, Religion, Burden, Spirituality.

The Coffin: Death, Funeral, Disease, Endings.

The Rider: A messenger or a rescuing savior.

The Bouqet: Well-wishes, Happiness, Hope, a Gift.

The Clouds: Confusion, Uncertainty, An approaching storm, Delusions, Bad Things.

Cross + Coffin: Spiritual Transformation, Something dies inside all of us, Karmic Disease.

Coffin + Rider: Healing and Rebirth

Rider + Flowers: Happy news for women, Daughters, a Gift.

Flowers + Clouds: Daydreaming, Idleness, Women who are afraid, a threatening male visitor.

Seems like the cards are telling me that...

A) There will be a "spiritual transformation" in this country. Either a full-fledged Christian Theocracy or maybe a complete rejection of religion altogether? Also the nasty karma that this country has accumilated is starting to catch up with us, explaining why everything is going to s**t.

B) The people are essentially putting too much hope into a messiah or savior to arrive and save them from that which they fear the most coming to us in our future. That savior however may never come...

C) There's going to be more intrusion on women's rights by men in power sadly...

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 10:00 pm

Here's another reading.

"What can we hope for in the future to turn things around?"

From left to right I pulled...

The Child: Youth, Young people, Children, our Children, Innocence.

The Clouds: Trouble arising, a Storm coming, Fear and Confusion.

The Crossroads: A difficult path to take or a choice to make.

The Scythe: Something painful that must be "cut off" because it no longer serves a useful purpose.

The Birds: Gossip, Talking, Social interactions.

Child + Clouds: Uncertain future, a desire for children.

Clouds + Crossroads: The right path will improve the situation, the wrong path will make things worst. Also we must exercise caution.

Crossroads + Scythe: A sudden and painful decision must be made.

Scythe + Birds: Dispute, fighting, and deep sorrows.

DazyDaisy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Mar 2024, 1:55 am

I used to toss coins and consult Yi Jing for things like that, when I was much younger.

I find interesting what have cards told you about the future. My impression is that someone (or some group of people)
is trying to convince us all that we reached the time of Apocalypse and that
the comming of the Messiah is imminent. That's why we have so many wars happening. Honestly, I believe that the same group of people run those major countries (if not all) that are seemingly opposite one from another and they intentionally create tensions, conflicts, making otherwise brotherly nation's killing each other and that evil escalates so much that it becomes unbearable. That is supposed to make us yearn for the saviour and once they present us "one" we will all, more than readily, say "Amen" and than a one world religion and government will be established. At least I think so. And I definitely think that we are all going toward digitally empowered "theocracy" that will be quiet totalitarian. At least I believe "elites" are planning so, but I don't know how successful they will be in the end. Now, they seem to be doing pretty good.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 3:15 pm

DazyDaisy wrote:
I used to toss coins and consult Yi Jing for things like that, when I was much younger.

I find interesting what have cards told you about the future. My impression is that someone (or some group of people)
is trying to convince us all that we reached the time of Apocalypse and that
the comming of the Messiah is imminent. That's why we have so many wars happening. Honestly, I believe that the same group of people run those major countries (if not all) that are seemingly opposite one from another and they intentionally create tensions, conflicts, making otherwise brotherly nation's killing each other and that evil escalates so much that it becomes unbearable. That is supposed to make us yearn for the saviour and once they present us "one" we will all, more than readily, say "Amen" and than a one world religion and government will be established. At least I think so. And I definitely think that we are all going toward digitally empowered "theocracy" that will be quiet totalitarian. At least I believe "elites" are planning so, but I don't know how successful they will be in the end. Now, they seem to be doing pretty good.

Yes indeed. I agree with much of this, people are being manipulated into hating each other to the point that a third world war feels almost inevitible.

But also I think the whole "savior" thing really means too many people around the world are depending on one or more "good" leaders to get into power and magically rescue our world from disaster.

The second card reading however I think is implying that we shouldnt count on one leader or even mulptile leaders to save us. We need to save ourselves, and that can only be done through ACTUAL compassion and empathy and getting rid of things that no longer serve us.

We humans need to band together during these tough times and quit hating and blaming each other.

But I know that's always easier said than done...