Nikki Haley wasn't the "dark queen" who was promised...

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 9:04 pm

...but somebody has to be

I know for months I was predicting that Nikki Haley would be the "dark queen" to defeat both Donald Trump and Joe Biden in the polls. I had high hopes for her too! But she's officially quit running for the next US president. I gotta hand it to her for sticking around as long as she did and refusing to give up.

So this could also potentially leave current VP Kamala Harris as the next potential "dark woman" in my card prediction to become president. But that's only IF something were to happen to Joe Biden (which frankly I don't see happening as likely...)

So using my Valykrie playing cards. I'm doing another reading into the Dark Queen to see if the cards reveal more on who she is and if she's even still an option for the future?

In the very center I have placed the Queen of Spades.

5 of Spades: Shows that a bad temper requires correcting.

2 of Diamonds: An engagement against the wishes of friends.

2 of Hearts: Great success, but equal care and attention needed to secure it.

8 of Spades: Warns a person to be cautious of their undertakings

Queen of Diamonds: A fair woman, fond of company and a coquette.

Two Queens: A meeting between friends.

Sounds to me like whoever this Queen is, she's maybe switching sides to try and come up with a solution to prevent Trump from rising to power again. Making a new alliance etc.

Maybe it also means more women will vote together against electing Trump for a second term?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 9:35 pm

lordy i hope something like that happens!

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 9:44 pm

auntblabby wrote:
lordy i hope something like that happens!

Maybe Haley's voters will vote for Biden? Or maybe Biden will replace Kamala Harris with Nikki Haley as his new Vice President?

I think she would make a more popular VP than Harris. For a member of the GOP she seems a lot more reasonable than those fascists in her own party who bow down to kiss Trump's ass every chance they get.

Having her in Biden's corner might actually win him some votes from conservatives and independants alike who are simply tired of Trump's BS. Plus she had no future in the GOP now because she refused to bow down to the orange turd after losing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 10:41 pm

that may be a bridge too far for the majority of democrats. if only we had a coalition gov't or a parliament.

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 11:01 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Sounds to me like whoever this Queen is, she's maybe switching sides to try and come up with a solution to prevent Trump from rising to power again. Making a new alliance etc.

Maybe it also means more women will vote together against electing Trump for a second term?

I would advise to keep the experience of Croesus of Lydia in mind when it comes to things like this.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 11:05 pm

Sigbold wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

I would advise to keep the experience of Croesus of Lydia in mind when it comes to things like this.

But it's fun and I got nothing better to do with my time. :mrgreen:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm

I guess that disqualifies Lauren Boebert

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 11:25 pm

But in all seriousness I do need to learn to quit putting my own personal bias into these card readings. That's not how divination is supposed to work.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 11:32 pm

cyberdad wrote:
I guess that disqualifies Lauren Boebert

She wouldn't have anything to do with this reading if I'm not specifically asking the cards what role she has to play in in the upcoming 2024 election.

But for the record I definetly see her as a Queen of Spades in the worst sense and Marjorie Taylor Greene as the Queen of Hearts in the worst sense. Queen of Hearts isnt always a nice queen think of the main villain from Alice in Wonderland who couldn't control her emotional outbursts and demanded executions at the drop of a hat.

It's no wonder those two hate each other despite technically being on the same side.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2024, 12:48 am

Queen of spades...more like the Joker :lol:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2024, 1:03 am

cyberdad wrote:
Queen of spades...more like the Joker :lol:

You mean because she has the potential to go off the deep end and shoot up movie theaters? :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2024, 4:35 pm

well....jeez! my mind didn't go there...

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2024, 4:41 pm

cyberdad wrote:

Sorry... i have a very dark sense of humor. Maybe too dark sometimes? :oops:

But given Boebert's obsession with guns and her unstable behavior it made me think of this incident from several years ago. Especially when you said she could be "The Joker".

https://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/color ... index.html

But in all honesty she's such a lunatic I wouldnt put something like this past her...

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2024, 4:50 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Sorry... i have a very dark sense of humor. Maybe too dark sometimes? :oops:

But given Boebert's obsession with guns and her unstable behavior it made me think of this incident from several years ago. Especially when you said she could be "The Joker".

https://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/color ... index.html

But in all honesty she's such a lunatic I wouldnt put something like this past her...

Oh yeah! she is into guns, makes sense

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2024, 4:54 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
...but somebody has to be

I know for months I was predicting that Nikki Haley would be the "dark queen" to defeat both Donald Trump and Joe Biden in the polls. I had high hopes for her too! But she's officially quit running for the next US president. I gotta hand it to her for sticking around as long as she did and refusing to give up.

So this could also potentially leave current VP Kamala Harris as the next potential "dark woman" in my card prediction to become president. But that's only IF something were to happen to Joe Biden (which frankly I don't see happening as likely...)

So using my Valykrie playing cards. I'm doing another reading into the Dark Queen to see if the cards reveal more on who she is and if she's even still an option for the future?

In the very center I have placed the Queen of Spades.

5 of Spades: Shows that a bad temper requires correcting.

2 of Diamonds: An engagement against the wishes of friends.

2 of Hearts: Great success, but equal care and attention needed to secure it.

8 of Spades: Warns a person to be cautious of their undertakings

Queen of Diamonds: A fair woman, fond of company and a coquette.

Two Queens: A meeting between friends.

Trump's most "miraculous" "achievement" is also his undoing. Overturning Roe vs Wade. Even red state maga ladies miss Roe vs Wade. It will be an open wound in the Trump campaign, and a gift to Biden.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2024, 5:00 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

Trump's most "miraculous" "achievement" is also his undoing. Overturning Roe vs Wade. Even red state maga ladies miss Roe vs Wade. It will be an open wound in the Trump campaign, and a gift to Biden.

I certainly hope so! And I'm also hoping that in the long run the more Trump's MAGAs start cracking down on our basic rights the more people will wake up to his BS and fight back against them.

If nothing else the one thing you can count on with Americans is that we're a mouthy bunch and we aren't exactly known for just sitting and taking things quietly.

Unless there's something good on TV. :lol: