Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

CarlM
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2024, 9:13 pm

Starting early this year, Trump is now mocking Biden's stutter

Trump Finds Another Line to Cross

Quote:
Former president Donald Trump, perhaps threatened by President Joe Biden’s well-received State of the Union address, mocked his opponent’s lifelong stutter at a rally in Georgia yesterday. “Wasn’t it—didn’t it bring us together?” Trump asked sarcastically. He kept the bit going, slipping into a Biden caricature. “‘I’m gonna bring the country tuh-tuh-tuh-together,’” Trump said, straining and narrowing his mouth for comedic effect.

Trump has made a new habit of this. “‘He’s a threat to d-d-democracy,’” Trump said in his vaudeville Biden character at a January rally in Iowa. That jibe was also a response to a big Biden speech—one tied to the anniversary of the January 6 insurrection. (Guess who the he was in that sentence.)

I think he just lost the 10 disabled voters he had :lol:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2024, 9:17 pm

I'm not sure who I hate more, Trump or the Americans who are still voting for him.

I'm really starting to believe most Americans really are just sh***y people...

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2024, 9:40 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
I'm not sure who I hate more, Trump or the Americans who are still voting for him.

my sentiments exactly.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2024, 9:46 pm

Aspinator wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

my sentiments exactly.

But then I have to ask myself: What about the Americans like myself who know Trump is an unstoppable fascist piece of s**t? :(

CarlM
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2024, 9:00 am

Trump should be more tolerant of disability. If his aphasia keeps progressing, he may make history as the first non-speaking president. Why should his supporters be concerned about that, they're not concerned about anything he says or does.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2024, 9:09 am

Trump should be more tolerant of a LOT of things...

But we're talking about a man who wants to jail anybody who critizes him.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2024, 12:35 pm

It’s not only Trump. Fox news was using his obvious stutter to me as proof of his dementia.

OTOH MSNBC was absolutely euphoric after the speech.

Personal Opinion:
As I mentioned in another thread I do think the man has mild dementia or even the mild side of moderate dementia. People were expecting him to freeze in the middle of the speech and pee his pants. Dementia is on and off. Cognitive decline is slowed when the patient has a purpose in life. His mission is to prevent Trump from being reelected. He has told us that repeatedly. Be it the State of The Union or accepting nomination speeches he does well. Congress is homecoming for the man. But in unscripted situations there have been too many signs to ignore.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Harmonie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Mar 2024, 6:02 pm

Trump is a complete and total mess in speeches, he garbles up words, says that Obama is the president, and has talked about airports in the Revolutionary War.

Trump has absolutely no room to speak, at all. But even more than that, stuttering and garbled up words are not of my concern and should hardly be on anyone's radar. I mean if there is a serious mental issue that comes up, we'll have to deal with that when it comes up, but it does noone anything to keep going on about this when it is Biden vs Trump no matter what.

What concerns me and what should concern everyone are past actions and policy. One candidate led an insurrection and tried to steal an election, is indicted 91 times, cozies up to authoritarians and boasts about being a dictator if put in office, stacked the SCOTUS with Christofascists who took away the right to abortion and are doing much more damage, botched up the COVID response badly, and has a whole bunch of nutjobs banking on him winning to end democracy and many human rights/freedoms (with stuff like Project 2025). THAT is something we should be worried about.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2024, 9:37 pm

Yet people will still vote for him despite all his misdeeds, because they think the Dems (aka "Woke Left") will do laws like this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/canadian-bill-would-not-criminalize-all-religious-expression/ar-BB1jQsI6?ocid=BingHp01&cvid=07b794dccd2a40409aa32713a7044c82&ei=10

The law explicitly states that merely saying that homosexuality is a sin will not be banned, but people on the right interpret it like this:

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2024, 9:55 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Yet people will still vote for him despite all his misdeeds, because they think the Dems (aka "Woke Left") will do laws like this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/canadian-bill-would-not-criminalize-all-religious-expression/ar-BB1jQsI6?ocid=BingHp01&cvid=07b794dccd2a40409aa32713a7044c82&ei=10

The law explicitly states that merely saying that homosexuality is a sin will not be banned, but people on the right interpret it like this:

You wanna know what the "Woke" did that's ACTUALLY wrong?

They brought back racial segregation.

They demonized an entire race of people (white people) for the color of their skin.

They've convinced every woman, LGBTQ person, and people of color that we'll never be anything more than poor victims of injustice.

They ruined great entertainment by trying to shove political messages nobody gives a f**k about down all our throats when all we want to do is watch TV, play video games, and listen to music without being subjected to absolute crap designed only to depress us.

They made sexism ok again by calling every middle aged white woman who complains about getting sh***y service at Walmart a "Karen".

They've also started openly hoping for the US to get destroyed like Rome so that China can take over the world and will say anything to defend the CCP now. Why? Because they're what you call "Useful Idiots".

I'm glad the Woke movenent is dying out. They're almost as unhinged as the stupid MAGA cult and should have never been taken seriously as a movement. Hell they're probably the reason why Trump is going to be president again. :roll:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2024, 10:34 pm

Oh and I forgot the big one! They've made agism more fashionable than ever by declaring all "boomers" as evil bigots. :roll:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2024, 6:17 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Oh and I forgot the big one! They've made agism more fashionable than ever by declaring all "boomers" as evil bigots. :roll:

Ageism is more out in the open because of them. Trump is considered a boomer, and Biden a member of the Silent Generation.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2024, 6:24 pm

Why are people surprised. He made fun of a journalist's nuerological condition before.

King Kat 1
Toucan
Toucan

14 Mar 2024, 10:07 pm

On a personal note, at my old house, there was a family down the street with 2 kids with down Syndrome. What pissed me off was they were big Trump supporters. I mean, after what he said about that reporter and Republicans in general not wanting to fund or help people with disabilities. They are cutting their own throats. SMH

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2024, 10:09 pm

King Kat 1 wrote:
On a personal note, at my old house, there was a family down the street with 2 kids with down Syndrome. What pissed me off was they were big Trump supporters. I mean, after what he said about that reporter and Republicans in general not wanting to fund or help people with disabilities. They are cutting their own throats. SMH

They'll be shocked when leopards eat their kids faces. All they did was vote for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party, how were they to know that the result would be leopards eating those faces?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2024, 10:58 pm

King Kat 1 wrote:

Like blacks for Trump I guess? To be honest did Trump actually cut spending on disabilities? Is Biden any better?