Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Orrr
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Mar 2024, 10:00 am

Holy wow. I just read on the BBC that RFK Jnr is considering both Aaron Rodgers and Jesse Ventura for his VP. If I were sat on your political fence these would sway me greatly. How much proof is needed that Robert F. Kennedy would best represent the American people abroad, and in defense, than these two giants of culture. How does this feel to forumites, with regard to voting, especially on the issues most applicable to presidential candidates?

For people unaware of their identities, Rodgers is best known as s player for the Green Bay Packers. Ventura was in one of the greatest films of all time, Predator, as the guy with the hat and chaingun, as well as being a wrestler among others.

I fully endorse RFK Jnr, if running with either of them.

Edit: greater detail

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2024, 10:55 am

Jesse Ventura was also a professional wrestler.

If you think Autism is a pandemic caused by vaccines Kennedy is your man. I don’t.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2024, 11:04 am

A vote for RFK is a vote for Trump; he can't win but he will siphon votes away from the democrats

Orrr
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Mar 2024, 1:46 pm

Damn I feel dumb.

Edit: this seems a dumb thing to post in hindsight. I just am interested in the politics, we don’t have set running mates over here, I think.

Last edited by Orrr on 13 Mar 2024, 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2024, 1:54 pm

Aspinator wrote:
A vote for RFK is a vote for Trump; he can't win but he will siphon votes away from the democrats

Not true, someone who's on the fence between Trump and RFK chosing to vote for RFK is most certainly not giving a vote to Trump, they're denying Trump a vote.

RFK has more appeal among the Q-Anon types than Democrats anyways.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2024, 3:05 pm

Does RFK still have problems with his voice? I remember seeing a video clip of him years ago, vaguely...

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2024, 6:30 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Does RFK still have problems with his voice? I remember seeing a video clip of him years ago, vaguely...

Yes, he still has spasmodic dysphonia .

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2024, 7:49 pm

I will not vote for any presidential candidate with whom I can not imagine myself running as their vice-president.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2024, 8:06 pm

Vote for me. I'm not affiliated with any party. I'm never invited to parties....

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2024, 8:56 pm

If such a ticket would peal away potential Trump voters, I'm all for it. But if it would peal away Republicans who would otherwise be willing to vote for Biden instead of Trump, then I'm not.