New Tarot Reading: What hope is there after wars & climate?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2024, 9:35 pm

Climate 'Change' that is.

Once again, like in many of my past readings, the focus was on a "dark" queen in the very center. This time the Queen of Clubs.

Surrounding her I see...

The Star: Light descending, hope, the symbol of immortality

2 of Spades: A removal

The Hierophant (aka The Pope): Aspiration, life, power of the keys, spiritual authority developed on the external side, temporal power of official religion; on the evil side, sacerdotal tyranny and interference.

Page of Diamonds: A near relation who considers only his or her own interests. Also a fair person's thoughts (a Page would be about the same as a Jack or Knave (or Knight) only much younger. Think young children.)

The Chariot: Triumph of reason, success in natural things, the right prevailing, also predominance, conquest, and all external correspondences of these.

Ace of Spades: Misfortune, spite.

4 of Diamonds: Trouble arising from unfaithful friends. Also a betrayed secret.

8 of Clubs: A covetous man. It also warns against speculations.

Also when I look at the Page of Diamonds next to the Queen of Clubs, as we can see he (or she, or maybe both?) Is handing the large golden pentagram to the Queen in while in a subserviant position. The Queen herself holds a sunflower with fields of the same flower behind her. She will be an energetic and ambitious woman ready to get to work on the mess brought onto us by the wars and conquests of The Chariot and the religious zealots trying to turn us into a Christian Throcracy.

So my judgement is what we can "hope" for is that the children's children will get fed up with the mess that the previous generations left our world and will surrender their own selfish desires to a particular dark woman in power who has a plan to fix the deep mess we are in.

Also The Diamonds are "The Merchants" while The Clubs are "The Peasants". So given the way this young Page is offering a huge gold coin to the Queen so she can grow a field of sunflowers, maybe this means we'll finally get a proper change to our Capitalistic system that has been failing us lately? Maybe like what President FDR managed to do when he created the Social Security System and did other things to help lift millions of Americans out of poverty?

But it's going to take the next generation to start doing this once they hand over the wealth left to them by our current generations to actually improve the world for everyone.

Buuut we're going to put up with several more years of wars, calamity, and other kinds of horrible BS before we even get to that point.

So hold fast to that bit of hope from "The Star" card everyone, it'll get you all through the tough times! :)