New Reading: What will a second Trump presidency bring?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2024, 3:53 pm

Decided to try this reading again, this time using the colorful tarot cards my sister bought me for Christmas years ago.

Top Row: 10 of Swords (betrayel, backstabbing, ruin, a crushing end), 5 of Swords (a gloating victory or humilating defeat), and 10 of Coins (wealth, money, prosperity, family inheritence).

Middle Row: 2 of Cups (A union or alliance), 4 of Swords (A need for restraint), The Hierophant (religious authority, in the evil sense it can be seen as a card of theocratic tyranny or cult-like mentality).

Bottom Row: Page of Coins (a fair youth linked to "The Merchant" class), Page of Swords (a dark youth linked to "The Military" class), Four of Wands (a celebration/reunionfication).

So the top row looks like basically a coin toss for whether Trump wins or loses the election. Heads he acts like a sore victor and uses his position to further inrich himself and his family, tails he behaves like a sore loser and instigates more violence like what happened on Jan 6th.

Center row is about the Evangelicals I'm pretty sure. I also think that the Union of the Unted States is being held together barely.

Bottom row shows both "fair' youth and "dark" youth coming together next to a card tgat implies things like happy reunions. Perhaps the outrage over Trump, Capitalism, and Christian Theocrats will actually unite more young people against the rise of Trumpism?

Although i often think of the Pages aa younger versions of The Knights/Knaves. And two Knaves often mean bad things like "Evil intentions" or "Fighting". Plus a Coin/Diamond and Sword/Spade are seen as "unreliable" allies.

Actually after doing a bit of Google research I get the feeling that two or more Pages indicates friendship over fighting.

And being next to the Four of Wands seems a positive omen. :D