Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2024, 11:05 am

New reading.

"Will the United States of America collapse in the next 5 years?"

Ohhh boy these cards...

9 of Spades: A card of very bad import, foretelling misfortune and sickness (Covid?)

10 of Spades: Grief, Imprisonment.

Ace of Spades: Misfortune and spite.

(These 3 Spade cards together are VERY bad, more misfortune is headed our way and Americans won't be permitted to move even if they try to)

2 of Clubs: A disappointment.

10 of Diamonds: Money

(These two cards point to a disappointment with the economy)

King of Clubs: A dark man, upright, faithful, and affectionate in disposition. (Maybe this is a card representing people of color in genrral?)

10 of Clubs: Unexpected riches, but loss of a dear friend. (Trump's promise to rebuild our economy but betraying our allies in the process)

4 of Diamonds: Trouble arising from unfaithful friends; also a betrayed secret (Trump selling classified information to Russia?)

Queen of Hearts: A fair woman, faithful, prudent, and affectionate.

(I think this card represents American women who are also being stripped of their rights. Notice that big ace of spades wedged between her and the King of Clubs preventing them from uniting against their common enemy?)

3 Ten cards mean "improper conduct". Sounds about right for the kakistocrats in our government making baboons of themselves

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2024, 3:37 pm

New card reading over the situation in Taiwan.

These are rather intersting cards...

Queen of Hearts next to the Queen of Diamonds on the left representing the past position.

7 of Diamonds meaning (Satire, Evil Speak) iow things like lies and propaganda and misinformation surrounding Taiwan which is caught in between China and the US. This is in the center meaning the present position.

And to the very right King of Hearts plus King of Diamonds representing the future position.

Two Queens would be a meeting between friends, while Two Kings is more along the lines of a business meeting...

I also think this could be a meeting between presidents and their first ladies over what to do about the Taiwan situation...

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2024, 5:25 pm

I'm gonna start resizing my images btw. Sorry for letting them be so huge everyone. :oops:

So for this reading I pulled out both the King of Diamonds (Trump) and King of Hearts (Biden) as the focus cards for these two men I am reading for along with the other random cards, and i will try to reas the reverse meanings of these cars combos too (normally I avoid reversed card meanings).

Using the 9 card spread. The very center card is the "heart" of the matter. What the question is really about (and since Joe Biden's King of Hearts showed up here that means the focus is on keeping him in power to prevent Trump from wining a second term).

The four corner cards are the "context" of this situation. We have the King of Spades (a dark ambitous man, could possibly mean Vladmit Putin), the 7 of Diamonds (satire and evil speak iow lies and propaganda on the internet), 9 of Spades (a card of very bad importance foretelling sickness and misfortune), and the 7 of Clubs (promises good fortune and happiness but bids a person to "beware of the opposite sex").

Going down horizontally...

The top three cards "ideas, dreams, and inspirations" for the upcoming election.

King of Spades (I often take this card in political readings to mean a foreign leader who can't be trusted so yeah Vladmir Putin seems fitting of this card), 7 of Hearts (A fickle and false friend whom you must be on your guard), and 7 of Diamonds (satire and evil speak).

Center three cards are our "current state": Jack of Clubs (The dearest friend of the consulting party, also a dark man's thoughts), King of Hearts (A fair man of good natured disposition but also hasty and rash aka Joe Biden), and King of Diamonds (A fair man, obstinate, ill-tempered, and revengeful aka Donald Trump).

Bottom three cards mean "where we are coming from" in this situation.

7 of Clubs (Promises great fortune but beware the opposite sex), 9 of Diamonds (Shows a person is fonfld of roving), and 9 of Spades (A very bad card foretelling sickness and misfortune)

Now reading these cards vertically:

Left 3 cards mean the past: King of Spades (datk ambitous man aka Putin), Jack of Clubs (dearest friend of the consulting party but also a "dark man's thoughts". Not sure who this is to be honest... maybe Obama? Or if its a younger woman perhaps Harris? Sometimes the Jacks can be female too.), and 7 of Clubs (Promises great fortune but warns against the opposite sex).

Center 3 cards representing the present: 7 of Hearts (a fickle and false friend against whom be on your guard), King of Hearts (the well-meaning leader who at times makes blunders ioe Joe Biden), the 9 of Diamonds (a person fond of roving).

Right 3 cards are the future (uh oh...): 7 of Diamonds (satire and evil speak iow propaganda everywhere), King of Diamonds (Donald Trump the leader who craves petty revenge on his political enemies), and 9 of Spades (Warns of sickness and great misfortune... yeah if he becomes president in the future he's really going to ruin the quality of life for Americans).

Now for card combinations...

3 Kings doesn't have a meaning mentioned in the book (for some odd reason), but since 2 or 4 kings revolve around important business im going to go with that, though I think having 2 of the 3 kings in reverse is an omen that the diplomacy between Putin, Biden, and Trump will not benefit go well or benefit anybody.

3 Seven cards mean "sickness and premature old age" (yeah take your pick with these three men or select "All of the above.")

2 Nine cards mean "A little gain" but reversed means "trifling losses at cards" (I guess one could say our future is being gambled with and we might lose big time...)

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm

Now that I think about Trump being in the future position with the 9 of Spades (sickness and misfortune) and 7 of Diamonds (satire and evil speak)...

I think I get it now. He stands a good chance of winning the election, but he will subcumb to illness and bad luck brought on by poor decisions he made. But when he gets too sickly to be a leader there's going to be a lot of cover-up and lies about the coming leadership crises.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm

Back when I was still under the username TW1ZTY and I was far more unstable than I am now, I remember how everyone was dismissing me and mocking me for being genuinenly fearful (without proof) that my country was on the path to a second Civil War. "A bullet through the left wing, an arrow through the right wing, and the eagle"s carcass gets torn to shreds by the bear and dragon" (or something along those lines).

I was treated like a big stupid troll all those years ago even on a message board for so-called psychics who insisted that a civil war was never going to happen and that I was just trying to scare people (looking back on it I think they were the ones all full of BS especially the admin who somehow got my email and contacted me asking "How old are you?"...

Anyways fast forward years later and we now have everyone in Trump's GQP cult and even some on the left calling for civil war and/or succession. Texas' governor Abbott with the help of some of the Confederate Wannabe governors of the red states have basically outright defied the federal government over the border and threatened civil war over this, AND we have Hollywood exploiting this to make a movie (which is most likely gonna be mediocre and make more money than it deserves like all their movies these days). Plus there are even experts like Barbara Walter who worked for the CIA warning people that the red flags are there.

So... yeah. I don't know how I knew at the time we were headed down this path, but I knew this.

I feel just like the cursed prophetess Cassandra in "The Iliad" who tried so hard to warn her people that the city of Troy was about to be completely destroyed by the Greek Armies and they dismissed her as crazy and stupid right up until she met her own brutal death. :|

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2024, 12:16 am

Might as well post another card prediction about the upcoming war that's going to tear us to pieces while I'm at it...

"Will my country have another Civil War in the near future?"

Past: Queen of Clubs aka The Empress: "Loneliness gives way to sociability but new aquaintaces may be self-seeking."

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with Americans originally want to be an isolationist society and but were pulled out of that during WW2 and now Trump is trying to convince us to go back into our shell?

Present: Queen of Spades aka Judgement. "Impending changes are coming".

What is fading out: Ace of Spades aka The Moon. "Warning against self-deception or duplicity".

What will inmediately happen: King of Hearts aka Justice. "Be on your guard as others are not well disposed towards you."

Yeah I definetly feel I'm in danger no matter which side wins this stupid war...

The final outcome: 9 of Clubs aka Strength: Those who have decieved you or caused you loss will be forced to make resitution, if you act quickly.

Sounds to me like I'll at least get to have the last laugh once the s**t hits the fan here.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Apr 2024, 10:25 am

! The_Walrus wrote:
Merging pictures of playing cards into existing thread.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2024, 11:08 am

Might as well close this whole thread. Nobody gives a damn about my tarot predictions except me. :roll:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2024, 2:24 pm

^^^

When You Are Exploring Your Creativity
Using Your iMaGiNaTioN Expressing Art

No Matter What Form That Art May Take

You are A Flower Blooming

Unless You Give Up

And Stop Blooming

Hehe Real Flowers Don't Do That
They Take Drought And Rain in Stride

And It is the Drought that May Produce the Most Beautiful
Flowers When the Rain Comes the Deepest Roots of Plants And Trees

And Indeed
The Storming
Winds That May
Produce the Most
Resilient Trees too

Neither The Plants or Trees
Or Flowers Are Concerned
About Who Is Watching Them Survive

And Thrive

Key:

Like the
Rest of Nature
They Keep Living
For Whatever That Takes

Moral oF A STory Keep
Blooming If No One Else
Enjoys the Colors Yet You

Someone is Still Enjoying the Colors Now...

If You Practice That Way of Life Enough Dear

Lord A "Side Effect"
That Might Happen IS

You Might Always

Be Happy

Doing It Now
As i Love to Dance And
Sing Free For Real Naked
Enough Whole Complete..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2024, 2:38 pm

aghogday wrote:
^^^

When You Are Exploring Your Creativity
Using Your iMaGiNaTioN Expressing Art

No Matter What Form That Art May Take

You are A Flower Blooming

Unless You Give Up

And Stop Blooming

Hehe Real Flowers Don't Do That
They Take Drought And Rain in Stride

And It is the Drought that May Produce the Most Beautiful
Flowers When the Rain Comes the Deepest Roots of Plants And Trees

And Indeed
The Storming
Winds That May
Produce the Most
Resilient Trees too

Neither The Plants or Trees
Or Flowers Are Concerned
About Who Is Watching Them Survive

And Thrive

Key:

Like the
Rest of Nature
They Keep Living
For Whatever That Takes

Moral oF A STory Keep
Blooming If No One Else
Enjoys the Colors Yet You

Someone is Still Enjoying the Colors Now...

If You Practice That Way of Life Enough Dear

Lord A "Side Effect"
That Might Happen IS

You Might Always

Be Happy

Doing It Now
As i Love to Dance And
Sing Free For Real Naked
Enough Whole Complete..:)

I admit that made me smile. Thanks. :flower:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2024, 2:59 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

I admit that made me smile. Thanks. :flower:

You're Welcome
This is How
Gardens
of Flowers Are Made...

They Never Really Do it Alone..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick