Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Aet1985
Raven
Raven

19 Mar 2024, 2:00 pm

I was wondering are certain breeds Therapy Dogs just by nature? I ask because my ''Jug'' Milford Albert a mix of Jack Russel and Pug, seems to know me well enough, and tries to comfort me, such as jumping on a chair next to me, wants me to hug him, in our backroom, he enjoys watching tv, and he acts as if he wants to say, put your favorite show on and relax, will want to watch tv and wants me to hold him, and just watches me in general always, doesn't socialize with other people or animals, acts busy in house. The last Jug I had named Mickey was the same way, yet my Miniature Schnauzer Magellan when I was growing up, was more rough around the edges, emotionally distant, but cared in his own way

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2024, 2:10 pm

I'm pretty sure it requires certification, not just displaying comforting tendencies.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Aet1985
Raven
Raven

19 Mar 2024, 2:13 pm

I don't think he could though, it's not funny but sometimes he is like me in the animal world, I often wonder if Dogs and other Animals can be on the spectrum