Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

maedayparade
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Mar 2024, 9:51 pm

Hello.

I am new here. I made an account a while ago but I'm scared of interaction so I didn't use it until now. I'm Mae. I'm 34 and autistic. I am a lesbian. I am also severely developmentally delayed. I wanna talk here cause I have no friends or family, and it can be kind of lonely sometimes. I haven't had good luck meeting people, even online, but I still wanted to try. I like to listen to music, do coloring books, play video games and puzzles and watch cartoons. I also like animals a whole lot, especially insects. My favorite animal are cockroaches. I'm sorry if I do this introduction thing wrong, I'm trying my best.

I can't cook, do my own laundry and don't know how to drive, so I spend most of my time in my bedroom. I got diagnosed when I was a little girl, in elementary school, when teachers told my parents they should get me tested. I have a lot of medical issues, physically and mentally. I am only really good at reading and writing. I try very hard to be nice though. I just wanted to have some nice people to talk to, and I hope I don't bother anyone here. I got ghosted by 'friends' 14 times last year and that really made me even more scared to try and talk to people, so please forgive me if I act skittish.

Thank you.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 10:04 pm

Ahoy-hoy.

Solid introduction. 10/10.

utterly absurd
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Mar 2024, 10:11 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

maedayparade
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Mar 2024, 10:12 pm

Thank you to those who have replied so far :) it's nice to be welcomed somewhere. You all seem very kind.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 10:24 pm

maedayparade wrote:
Thank you to those who have replied so far :) it's nice to be welcomed somewhere. You all seem very kind.

Overall this place is quite welcoming.

What sorta music do you like?
What sorta video games do you play?

I mostly play an old sim racing title called rFactor and all my favourite bands sound terrible. :lol:

maedayparade
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Mar 2024, 10:38 pm

I don't know how to reply to just one person or quote anything, so sorry for being so sloppy.

I like pretty much any music but lately I've been listening to a lot of pop/punk or just punk. Descendants, Dollyrots, Lillingtons. My favorite bands though are Cloud Cult and The Hold Steady.

I loooove Pokemon, but again I play everything! I'm right now playing Greedfall, Scars Above and Darksiders 2 as my main games. I also play some stuff on Steam like card games like Dicey Dungeons or Slay the Spire which I am addicted to. I also love board games but I don't have anyone to play them with :/ I got Wingspan last year on Steam but I don't understand how to play it even after doing the tutorial so many times. I just don't think I'm smart enough for it. Stinks cause I'd like to play a board game online.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2024, 10:51 pm

maedayparade wrote:
I don't know how to reply to just one person or quote anything, so sorry for being so sloppy.

I like pretty much any music but lately I've been listening to a lot of pop/punk or just punk. Descendants, Dollyrots, Lillingtons. My favorite bands though are Cloud Cult and The Hold Steady.

I loooove Pokemon, but again I play everything! I'm right now playing Greedfall, Scars Above and Darksiders 2 as my main games. I also play some stuff on Steam like card games like Dicey Dungeons or Slay the Spire which I am addicted to. I also love board games but I don't have anyone to play them with :/ I got Wingspan last year on Steam but I don't understand how to play it even after doing the tutorial so many times. I just don't think I'm smart enough for it. Stinks cause I'd like to play a board game online.

I loved the first few generations of Pokémon but haven't tried anything since gen 3.

I like a lot of punk as well, especially stuff like Reversal of Man, Terrorizer, Love Lost But Not Forgotten, His Hero Is Gone. Basically grindcore, powerviolence, crust, emo, etc.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 5:45 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 6:31 am

Welcome to WP! :alien:

Hokulea
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Mar 2024, 12:43 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 3:03 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

PineappleLobster
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Mar 2024, 3:31 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!
I have a DS game called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, it’s probably my favorite DS game i have. Have you played it?

My pronouns are they/them and he/him

~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to send me a PM! :)

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 4:05 pm

Hi and welcome! you are not alone here, you are among others who will understand. Glad you are with us.

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 5:28 pm

Welcome to WP! I think you'll be able to fit in here.

Also, depending upon what kinds of games you use to fill time, you might enjoy this part of WP.

BillyTree
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Mar 2024, 7:07 pm

Welcome!

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2024, 2:38 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet.

You like some insects. The only insect I like was one that is almost invisible. You can be right next to it and not see it. It is called a Praying Mantis. Every once and a while I will come across one in the back yard.

I also like honeybees.