Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Jutty1224
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Mar 2024, 10:48 am

Anyone hear of the incident that took place at a Planet Fitness in Alaska where a woman had her membership cancelled after she complained about another person at the gym who is transitioning from male to female being in the women's locker room. Everything that I've heard about this have been from right wing media outlets. They usually portray those who are gender divergent as being the opposite of what they truly are, or the opposite of how the left might portray them. I'm not sure if the photo that I saw was of the actual person who the woman complained about. I also came across a cartoon on Facebook that show a guy with a full beard in a women's locker room wearing a two piece bathing suit. Someone who is transitioning to female would never look like that. I think the person who was using the women's locker room to shave should of been using the men's locker room until they come to a point in their transition that men are uncomfortable with them being in there.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2024, 12:01 pm

What was that person doing shaving at Planet Fitness. Shouldn't people be shaving at home before they workout?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2024, 6:00 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
What was that person doing shaving at Planet Fitness. Shouldn't people be shaving at home before they workout?
Seriously?  Who made up this rule?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2024, 6:07 pm

Jutty1224 wrote:
Anyone hear of the incident that took place at a Planet Fitness in Alaska where a woman had her membership cancelled after she complained about another person at the gym who is transitioning from male to female being in the women's locker room...

It's a true story.  She did not just complain, she took photographs in the locker room -- totally against PF's policies.

In Fairbanks, Alaska, life coach Patricia Silva found herself at the center of controversy after Planet Fitness revoked her gym membership after she took an unsolicited photo of someone -- whom she claimed to be a transgender woman -- shaving their face in the women's locker room.

The incident occurred when Silva reportedly witnessed someone she believed to be male in the women's locker room and took a photo of the person, who was fully dressed, and expressed concern over the presence of someone she perceived as male in a space designated for females and while children were present.

Read the Complete and Unedited Article  HERE 

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.