Page 1 of 8 [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Yugoslav1945
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2023
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 384
Location: Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia

25 Mar 2024, 6:02 am

I'm just gonna say this. I don't care about what identity someone has. I just wanna f*****g get along with people but no, the goddamn liberals and nationalists impose their own beliefs stating why some people are different and then literally go even to extreme extents as to committing genocide on people who disagree with liberal and nationalist views. That's how communist internationals failed because of hostility and Balkanization perpetuated by the liberal and nationalist beliefs instead of the belief for the common good of all.

I tell of you, Yugoslavia collapsed because of nationalism. One day this whole planet will be Balkanized and you will all regret for choosing liberalism and nationalism to do your work. I sometimes really wish to live in communist Yugoslavia where I wouldn't be discriminated for my autism and where the government is more competent in handling identity politics BS coming from the nationalists and liberals. I say f**k both West and East. FROM YUGOSLAVIA TO THE WORLD!!


_________________
"In a socialist society such phenomena must and will disappear. In the old Yugoslavia national oppression by the great-Serb capitalist clique meant strengthening the economic exploitation of the oppressed peoples. This is the inevitable fate of all who suffer from national oppression."

- Josip Broz Tito (Ljubljana, 1948)


belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Dec 2023
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 892

25 Mar 2024, 6:19 am

Were-the-old-times-really-better-than-now


_________________
Enjoy discussing politics, sometimes have to beat around the bush.
Often use wrong words, really sorry


Yugoslav1945
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2023
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 384
Location: Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia

25 Mar 2024, 6:26 am

belijojo wrote:


Now when I mean by old times for myself, I obviously do not believe in like last 100 or 500 years ago cause that would be too much reverse. For social things I agree that we socialized more and crime was less of an issue and I agree with drawbacks such as lack of technology back then. But disregarding the need to go back in time, why not reinforce the feeling of joy and happiness with current technology and show people that times under communist Yugoslavia in the past were good and they can also be good in the present?


_________________
"In a socialist society such phenomena must and will disappear. In the old Yugoslavia national oppression by the great-Serb capitalist clique meant strengthening the economic exploitation of the oppressed peoples. This is the inevitable fate of all who suffer from national oppression."

- Josip Broz Tito (Ljubljana, 1948)


envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,025
Location: Keshron, Super-Zakhyria

25 Mar 2024, 8:04 am

I learned early on that Tito had a much more humane and rational style of communism compared to other Eastern European countries, and he seemed popular among his people.

Other leaders of Eastern Europe are not remembered with anything approaching fondness.


_________________
Why is a trailer behind a car but ahead of a movie?


my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/


Yugoslav1945
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2023
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 384
Location: Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia

25 Mar 2024, 8:25 am

envirozentinel wrote:
I learned early on that Tito had a much more humane and rational style of communism compared to other Eastern European countries, and he seemed popular among his people.

Other leaders of Eastern Europe are not remembered with anything approaching fondness.


1. Many Eastern European countries were enslaved by the Soviet system and couldn't pursue for self-determination that Lenin intended because Lenin died and Stalin literally denounced Lenin's policies whilst proclaiming himself a "servant of Lenin". Had Stalin ruled any longer, he would have disbanded the USSR and re-established Russia as a whole with his "socialism in one country" policy.

2. Tito was a national hero who resisted fascism throughout the Second World War mainly on his own up until 1943 when he received some kind of Allied assistance but it wasn't until 1944 when the Soviets helped him liberate Yugoslavia which beforehand was practically being liberated by the Partisans. Tito liberated Yugoslavia on his own without that much Allied help. His resistance to Stalin and eventually forming a non-aligned organization to lead the developing nations made him even more popular across the polarized World.


_________________
"In a socialist society such phenomena must and will disappear. In the old Yugoslavia national oppression by the great-Serb capitalist clique meant strengthening the economic exploitation of the oppressed peoples. This is the inevitable fate of all who suffer from national oppression."

- Josip Broz Tito (Ljubljana, 1948)


Yugoslav1945
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2023
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 384
Location: Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia

25 Mar 2024, 8:40 am

Speaking of Tito, he was clear of this polarized Cold War spiel between the West and the East and he simply chose the path of neutrality because one way or another, he would have been a lapdog for a master but he chose not to and made it clear that Yugoslavia was no man's land other than Tito's because he helped liberate it and it is his own country that needs HIM and no one else (brrrr, IMF loans go brrrrrr).


_________________
"In a socialist society such phenomena must and will disappear. In the old Yugoslavia national oppression by the great-Serb capitalist clique meant strengthening the economic exploitation of the oppressed peoples. This is the inevitable fate of all who suffer from national oppression."

- Josip Broz Tito (Ljubljana, 1948)


Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 10,166
Location: Outter Quadrant

25 Mar 2024, 9:30 am

Yugoslav1945 wrote:
I'm just gonna say this. I don't care about what identity someone has. I just wanna f*****g get along with people but no, the goddamn liberals and nationalists impose their own beliefs stating why some people are different and then literally go even to extreme extents as to committing genocide on people who disagree with liberal and nationalist views. That's how communist internationals failed because of hostility and Balkanization perpetuated by the liberal and nationalist beliefs instead of the belief for the common good of all.

I tell of you, Yugoslavia collapsed because of nationalism. One day this whole planet will be Balkanized and you will all regret for choosing liberalism and nationalism to do your work. I sometimes really wish to live in communist Yugoslavia where I wouldn't be discriminated for my autism and where the government is more competent in handling identity politics BS coming from the nationalists and liberals. I say f**k both West and East. FROM YUGOSLAVIA TO THE WORLD!!


Seems , i think ,i get this ..but living in a Western Country is often a mirage...you see what you want to see.. :roll:
( What the government has programmed through education and influence ,even religion) .And on into adulthood .
It is vital to the world of Politics ( controls on peoples mentalities)
If various groups of people were not willing to be at each others throats ( with additional influence of media,Supposably not State controlled :lol: ) . Documentaries , funded by governmental agencies,especially ,if they want air time.
It is prudent to create self segragation of individuals / by how ever they identify,in peoples minds.For the good of the Country . :roll: . Consider if people got together and voted in their own best interest .? Might cause the Gov. in power
to lose control . As nowadays , here in the entire USA it is strictly Corporate control . With illusion of free will and civil rights . Regardless of the suffering the people might go through .
But always people are feeling something is off, and they want it to change ...So they vote for this Party or that Party .
All the while not realizing they are literally the same , but with different words .And this concept is hammered into USA people . Biden literally carried out the same exact programs that Trump was going to institute . But so ,people did not pay attention closely. Those same changes Trump was instituting , did not show up untill years into Biden presidency.
And from reports from the US state of Oregon .. The entire Woke thing, in reality was meant to sort out any possible leaders of troublemakers. When Trump had plain clothed mercenaries ,kidnapp directly off the streets,those same leaders , while they were at the protests . and etc.. masking/ antimasking. Do not go outside .Do not exercise any civil rights . And media fanned the flames.." if it bleeds it leads " media mentality. (Gov. Sponsored) Keep people scared.Its the jews or the muslims , its the arabs/ its the blacks/ it is rich whites. Democrats/ republicans . There is no end .
""If people got together for their own interest"", they would need to disappear in someway. But the world has the United Nations...! bought and paid for by the USA gov. Military industrial Complex . Sorry to be negative but , witnessed too much stuff. :roll:


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are


Yugoslav1945
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2023
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 384
Location: Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia

25 Mar 2024, 9:43 am

Jakki wrote:
Seems , i think ,i get this ..but living in a Western Country is often a mirage...you see what you want to see.. :roll:
( What the government has programmed through education and influence ,even religion) .And on into adulthood .
It is vital to the world of Politics ( controls on peoples mentalities)
If various groups of people were not willing to be at each others throats ( with additional influence of media,Supposably not State controlled :lol: ) . Documentaries , funded by governmental agencies,especially ,if they want air time.
It is prudent to create self segragation of individuals / by how ever they identify,in peoples minds.For the good of the Country . :roll: . Consider if people got together and voted in their own best interest .? Might cause the Gov. in power
to lose control . As nowadays , here in the entire USA it is strictly Corporate control . With illusion of free will and civil rights . Regardless of the suffering the people might go through .
But always people are feeling something is off, and they want it to change ...So they vote for this Party or that Party .
All the while not realizing they are literally the same , but with different words .And this concept is hammered into USA people . Biden literally carried out the same exact programs that Trump was going to institute . But so ,people did not pay attention closely. Those same changes Trump was instituting , did not show up untill years into Biden presidency.
And from reports from the US state of Oregon .. The entire Woke thing, in reality was meant to sort out any possible leaders of troublemakers. When Trump had plain clothed mercenaries ,kidnapp directly off the streets,those same leaders , while they were at the protests . and etc.. masking/ antimasking. Do not go outside .Do not exercise any civil rights . And media fanned the flames.." if it bleeds it leads " media mentality. (Gov. Sponsored) Keep people scared.Its the jews or the muslims , its the arabs/ its the blacks/ it is rich whites. Democrats/ republicans . There is no end .
""If people got together for their own interest"", they would need to disappear in someway. But the world has the United Nations...! bought and paid for by the USA gov. Military industrial Complex . Sorry to be negative but , witnessed too much stuff. :roll:


Literally 1984! All I wanted was Brotherhood and Unity and none are willing to give it! It is we who must force it upon the corrupt bourgeois and make them collapse by abolishing culture wars!


_________________
"In a socialist society such phenomena must and will disappear. In the old Yugoslavia national oppression by the great-Serb capitalist clique meant strengthening the economic exploitation of the oppressed peoples. This is the inevitable fate of all who suffer from national oppression."

- Josip Broz Tito (Ljubljana, 1948)


Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 10,166
Location: Outter Quadrant

25 Mar 2024, 10:12 am

Wait..Wait.. you actually Posted the above on a public media site .."Thought Police" ...maybe watching ..
One can only hope for a day , when people will act in the interest of all Persons. :mrgreen:


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are


Yugoslav1945
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2023
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 384
Location: Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia

25 Mar 2024, 10:27 am

Jakki wrote:
Wait..Wait.. you actually Posted the above on a public media site .."Thought Police" ...maybe watching ..
One can only hope for a day , when people will act in the interest of all Persons. :mrgreen:


One day for sure...


_________________
"In a socialist society such phenomena must and will disappear. In the old Yugoslavia national oppression by the great-Serb capitalist clique meant strengthening the economic exploitation of the oppressed peoples. This is the inevitable fate of all who suffer from national oppression."

- Josip Broz Tito (Ljubljana, 1948)


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,610
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

25 Mar 2024, 10:30 am

Yugoslav1945 wrote:
I'm just gonna say this. I don't care about what identity someone has. I just wanna f*****g get along with people but no, the goddamn liberals and nationalists impose their own beliefs stating why some people are different and then literally go even to extreme extents as to committing genocide on people who disagree with liberal and nationalist views. That's how communist internationals failed because of hostility and Balkanization perpetuated by the liberal and nationalist beliefs instead of the belief for the common good of all.

I tell of you, Yugoslavia collapsed because of nationalism. One day this whole planet will be Balkanized and you will all regret for choosing liberalism and nationalism to do your work. I sometimes really wish to live in communist Yugoslavia where I wouldn't be discriminated for my autism and where the government is more competent in handling identity politics BS coming from the nationalists and liberals. I say f**k both West and East. FROM YUGOSLAVIA TO THE WORLD!!



Yugoslav1945 wrote:
Literally 1984! All I wanted was Brotherhood and Unity and none are willing to give it! It is we who must force it upon the corrupt bourgeois and make them collapse by abolishing culture wars!


Do you not see you own posts as ironic or hypocritical? :? You open by saying you want to set identity politics aside and get along with everyone and then immediately attack others for their political identities/beliefs etc and then suggest you should force your thoughts and ways upon people.

None of that is setting aside identity politics nor getting along with people. It's disagreeing with their political views & societal/cultural ways and suggesting that you should impose your ideas upon them and somehow that solves .. something ?

You're all over the map.. very inconsistent in your statements and not making much sense.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Yugoslav1945
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2023
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 384
Location: Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia

25 Mar 2024, 10:40 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Do you not see you own posts as ironic or hypocritical? :? You open by saying you want to set identity politics aside and get along with everyone and then immediately attack others for their political identities/beliefs etc and then suggest you should force your thoughts and ways upon people.

None of that is setting aside identity politics nor getting along with people. It's disagreeing with their political views & societal/cultural ways and suggesting that you should impose your ideas upon them and somehow that solves .. something ?

You're all over the map.. very inconsistent in your statements and not making much sense.


I don't defend liberals or fascists. I blame those two for making people put identity as the number one thing over the revolution. That's why internationals failed because someone had to make an identity their whole personality. We blame anarchists for wanting to abolish the state too early. I blame nationalists for destroying Yugoslavia. Finally, I blame the liberals for their "individual freedom" which caused me to lose a good friend because of this unnecessary ideological conflict.

I simply am angry at how communism is not being appreciated and is either being degraded with liberalism of the West or the reactionary doctrine of the East. Yugoslavia was ruined by these crazy liberals and nationalists. Nationalists are all about segregation. Liberals pretend they aren't but literally, allow for identity politics cause it's "Freedom" for them and then they create unnecessary Balkanization.

Well, if I can't get to have close friends outside of my family and if my family is the only thing that will understand me then the Western Order has FAILED gravely in solving the cultural differences. They just enacted their American policies while Russia and China would have done the same with their Sino-Russian policies if they won the Cold War. Tito was right about Stalin and the West. This is what happens when you side with the liberals or the nationalists. I'm not saying that they should be forced but maybe at least give them advice and reasons on why they are MORALLY wrong about society!


_________________
"In a socialist society such phenomena must and will disappear. In the old Yugoslavia national oppression by the great-Serb capitalist clique meant strengthening the economic exploitation of the oppressed peoples. This is the inevitable fate of all who suffer from national oppression."

- Josip Broz Tito (Ljubljana, 1948)


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,610
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

25 Mar 2024, 11:06 am

Yugoslav1945 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Do you not see you own posts as ironic or hypocritical? :? You open by saying you want to set identity politics aside and get along with everyone and then immediately attack others for their political identities/beliefs etc and then suggest you should force your thoughts and ways upon people.

None of that is setting aside identity politics nor getting along with people. It's disagreeing with their political views & societal/cultural ways and suggesting that you should impose your ideas upon them and somehow that solves .. something ?

You're all over the map.. very inconsistent in your statements and not making much sense.


I don't defend liberals or fascists. I blame those two for making people put identity as the number one thing over the revolution. That's why internationals failed because someone had to make an identity their whole personality. We blame anarchists for wanting to abolish the state too early. I blame nationalists for destroying Yugoslavia. Finally, I blame the liberals for their "individual freedom" which caused me to lose a good friend because of this unnecessary ideological conflict.

I simply am angry at how communism is not being appreciated and is either being degraded with liberalism of the West or the reactionary doctrine of the East. Yugoslavia was ruined by these crazy liberals and nationalists. Nationalists are all about segregation. Liberals pretend they aren't but literally, allow for identity politics cause it's "Freedom" for them and then they create unnecessary Balkanization.

Well, if I can't get to have close friends outside of my family and if my family is the only thing that will understand me then the Western Order has FAILED gravely in solving the cultural differences. They just enacted their American policies while Russia and China would have done the same with their Sino-Russian policies if they won the Cold War. Tito was right about Stalin and the West. This is what happens when you side with the liberals or the nationalists. I'm not saying that they should be forced but maybe at least give them advice and reasons on why they are MORALLY wrong about society!



Mmmmkay. You don't like identity politics yet you use it as a scapegoat for losing a friend instead of taking personal responsibility for your own words & actions that resulted in you losing a friend.

Communism has failed in so many countries so many times over. Not really seeing it as the ideal society nor government structure.

I don't see anything wrong with actual freedom(s). Lots wrong with countries where people are told they're free but then controlled by all sorts of BS and aren't actually free. But freedom itself is a pretty good thing.

No idea what Balkanisation means because I don't live in those mountains and have never been there and have never studied anything about the place or it's people or history. I do think I'm correct in that it's some mountainous region that spans multiple Eastern European countries, though. That's as much as I know about it, really, so not really sure what your complaint is at all about it. It's just not something people who live 1/2 a world away are familiar with - or at least not Most people as whatever is going on over there, or has gone on, is not common knowledge here where I live on the West Coast of Turtle Island.

If Western society was "morally wrong," then it would change & evolve into something else. We're not a bunch of immoral people living in North America. We're just people living on Earth doing human things like everyone else. Further, for anything to be "morally wrong," it has to go against one's moral code.. and not all humans live by the same moral code. Some people consider eating pork immoral, I do not. Some people consider premarital sex immoral, I do not. I could eat pork while having premarital sex and be living my life in a completely moral way because neither of those things, separate or combined, go against my moral code. So, what's immoral for you simply isn't for others and to suggest that the moral code that's been imparted upon you via education/indoctrination/dogma/training etc that formed your own personal belief system is the be all and end all of morality is a falsehood. That's something you need to come to terms with big time. You'll get all worked up about immoral people for no particular reason when you could just accept that those people simply have a different moral code than the one you've been programmed to accept and live by.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Yugoslav1945
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2023
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 384
Location: Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia

25 Mar 2024, 11:21 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Mmmmkay. You don't like identity politics yet you use it as a scapegoat for losing a friend instead of taking personal responsibility for your own words & actions that resulted in you losing a friend.


Well, I have tried at least. I went to therapists, talked with therapists about it. In the end, seeing how Balkanized we've become here in the Yugoslav area just doesn't make any sense to embrace Western culture when we are having a nationalist dominance which none of the Western nations were able to combat and only made it worse.

goldfish21 wrote:
Communism has failed in so many countries so many times over. Not really seeing it as the ideal society nor government structure.


For me, it is where no one gets to base their own personalities. Self-determination is a thing but what are we fighting for is we fight for common good. Cause if my mother and father were to bicker over their identities, I would have NEVER BEEN BORN because their relationship would have fallen apart too quickly because of identity politics.

goldfish21 wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with actual freedom(s). Lots wrong with countries where people are told they're free but then controlled by all sorts of BS and aren't actually free. But freedom itself is a pretty good thing.


Freedom sounds good and such but how am I a "free person" and if it is my personal responsibility to do something for once, then I can take walks. But you know the issue? I take walks usually alone without anyone else because no friend would ever walk with me that far as much as I wanna walk. Not my problem. I can at least walk and spend good time but I can't because I have no one outside of my family who I consider close and who I would trust now that I fear of being betrayed and backstabbed once more. I don't want to force everyone to be with me. I just want one person who can understand me. That's the whole f*****g point. One person, not a community. Because in the end, I will get that one person, have them understand me, and maybe, at least it would be a responsibility of mine to make sure they never fall out of my hands and that they never backstab me. Not forcing myself, but simply asking for good in return for good. Mutual agreement!

goldfish21 wrote:
So, what's immoral for you simply isn't for others and to suggest that the moral code that's been imparted upon you via education/indoctrination/dogma/training etc that formed your own personal belief system is the be all and end all of morality is a falsehood. That's something you need to come to terms with big time. You'll get all worked up about immoral people for no particular reason when you could just accept that those people simply have a different moral code than the one you've been programmed to accept and live by.


I get it. I see your point. But that won't make me embrace the opium of the people at any cost! Anything with a false promise is a threat to a communist society. If I can understand and accept someone, then that person must not be drugged with opium, or else I would be nothing but a sad man with another opiate addict. Maybe I am the "opiate" myself (metaphorically in a Marxist sense from "opium of the people"). I don't know. I don't understand on why people fight for thousands of years? I am a social creature. This isn't my hive! I feel betrayed by the reality. Who started this conflict among humans? Who made us fight one another in the first place? Who made us into the biggest cannibals ever because we kill our flesh more these days? :cry:


_________________
"In a socialist society such phenomena must and will disappear. In the old Yugoslavia national oppression by the great-Serb capitalist clique meant strengthening the economic exploitation of the oppressed peoples. This is the inevitable fate of all who suffer from national oppression."

- Josip Broz Tito (Ljubljana, 1948)


Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,462
Location: ᜆᜄᜎᜓᜄ᜔

25 Mar 2024, 12:18 pm

I pray that there will come a day where culture is just culture, custom is just custom, ritual is just ritual.
Beliefs are just beliefs, feelings are just feelings, thoughts are just thoughts.

That everyone will see past through all that, realizing how helpless they are, or realizing how they can choose better.


Yet I cannot blame people. Not really.
It's actually very difficult to "make meaning" after the realizations -- that ignorance is indeed bliss, that the realizations and revelations to see past through the veil of these games are not as pleasant as it sounds liberating.


That all of those things humans are fighting over are just context, are just sayings, are but templates to the mental values and collective behaviors, an echo that will be soon fade and rightfully change over time, over generations to come.

That all of 'that' is not "who they are", but what they do or inclined to do -- for whatever factors that may or may not be made up meaning of a context this meaningless existence is. :|


I'd say, unless it's your special interests, or that you yourself are directly involved in fighting and advocating those ideologies -- just stay locale and action relevant.

Else's it's just one's head, generating certain thoughts, judging and creating problems that do not presently exists. But I also understand, it is hard to shake it off, like any stupid habit.

Unless you strive in struggle and conflict of these stupid games -- but evidently being fed up implies it's not the case.
It is not easy to 'change'. Doesn't matter the intent, how one can see how stupid it is or how sick someone is being stuck at the unwanted topic -- it is hard, and it is frustrating.


_________________
Gained Number Post Count (1).
Lose Time (n).

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.


honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2020
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,036
Location: 1Q84

25 Mar 2024, 1:08 pm

This is still going on??


_________________
dear god, dear god, tinkle tinkle hoy.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?