Page 3 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2024, 5:04 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
My mom said I am going to be moved to a group home if I keep on posting about Jesus drinking alcohol past November.I told her I would rather be homeless than live in a group home and she said I would die on the streets.

It sounds like they're deeply worried by you noticing the Emperor is in fact naked, but not worried like concerned for your well-being, just worried that you'll offend all the other people who have agreed to deny reality to be part of the social club.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2024, 7:02 am

I think this thread is less of a debate about religious technicalities and more about the serious danger his father poses.

For the people who might have missed some of the posts texas has made over the years, his dad is a very real danger to him.

His hostilities include pointing a loaded gun at him, pinning him to the the floor, severely restricting his social interactions in what appears to be an attempt to isolate and make him vulnerable and ongoing threats of harm.

I see him being kicked out as a blessing in disguise. Honestly, I don't know why texas hasn't bought a gun of his own seeing his dad is so liberal with his own firearm against him. The better solution is to cut all ties with his family.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Apr 2024, 8:35 am

TMM, I feel it's a pity that your Dad knows about your Facebook posts and that there's online stuff under your real name that he knows about and can use against you. It's better to make posts under a username that can't be used to identify you as the author.

But since that horse has already bolted, the best would be to live separately from them, as neither of them really have your interests at heart. Your dad is self serving, since his position at a church is more important to him than his son.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2024, 10:41 pm

Well yesterday my dad said that if he made me blind by the eclipse he would get 500 extra dollars a month in Social Security.I hated that sick demented joke that my dad made so he promised that if the eclipse made me legally blind I would get 75 percent of the estate after they die and I got it in writing and signed by him.Thats not counting the personal injury suit if he blinds me.He also threatened to throw a rag at me tonight.He also told me that most fathers would have knocked out my teeth by now.However he also said that most fathers would be in jail for knocking out my teeth.My dad also yelled at me multiple times tonight.He has been yelling at me all my life.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2024, 11:03 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Well yesterday my dad said that if he made me blind by the eclipse he would get 500 extra dollars a month in Social Security.I hated that sick demented joke that my dad made so he promised that if the eclipse made me legally blind I would get 75 percent of the estate after they die and I got it in writing and signed by him.Thats not counting the personal injury suit if he blinds me.He also threatened to throw a rag at me tonight.He also told me that most fathers would have knocked out my teeth by now.However he also said that most fathers would be in jail for knocking out my teeth.My dad also yelled at me multiple times tonight.He has been yelling at me all my life.

He sounds like a deeply unstable, unpleasant person to have to interact with or depend on.

It doesn't sound like living with him is safe.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2024, 11:08 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

He sounds like a deeply unstable, unpleasant person to have to interact with or depend on.

Ya its heck a lot of the time I live with him.I just wish I could make decent money so I could move out.He has been charged with a Class C misdemeanor by a cop for assaulting me so I think he may have a rap sheet now.Also he sins against me all the time every day because he constantly bullies and trolls me pretty much all day every day when the Bible says fathers are not supposed to provoke their kids to anger.I think he does not deserve to be an elder for that alone in addition to him being a hot head and other things.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2024, 12:31 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

Ya its heck a lot of the time I live with him.I just wish I could make decent money so I could move out.He has been charged with a Class C misdemeanor by a cop for assaulting me so I think he may have a rap sheet now.Also he sins against me all the time every day because he constantly bullies and trolls me pretty much all day every day when the Bible says fathers are not supposed to provoke their kids to anger.I think he does not deserve to be an elder for that alone in addition to him being a hot head and other things.

Keen observation. You're probably right. However, it's not worth the family or social problems to point these hypocrisies out. Much like the congregation that pretended that Jesus didn't drink alcohol, most of Christianity and many many churches full of people are full of all kinds of hypocrisy.. best to just bite your tongue, say nothing, and be more Spiritual than a full fledged participating member in organized religion, IMO.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2024, 1:04 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

Keen observation. You're probably right. However, it's not worth the family or social problems to point these hypocrisies out. Much like the congregation that pretended that Jesus didn't drink alcohol, most of Christianity and many many churches full of people are full of all kinds of hypocrisy.. best to just bite your tongue, say nothing, and be more Spiritual than a full fledged participating member in organized religion, IMO.

Nah...I am church of Christ till I die.However thanks for the comments about the keen observation.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2024, 8:37 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

Your dad will end up killing you one day. He just seems like the type who'll flip out. I would personally find any way possible to move out or get yourself a gun of your own if all else fails and moving out isn't an option.

If he's not going to respect you he can at least start to fear the potential harm you can cause him. Another gun in the house would be a big escalation though but he does use firearms against you anyway.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2024, 8:13 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
1. How can any church, or person, deny that Jesus drank alcohol? It's in the bible. Doesn't make sense. At all.

2. Why does your dad want to be in charge at church? (and why would commonly known biblical facts.. known to virtually every non christian on the planet, too.. prevent him from being in charge? Weird!)

the church of Christ is just willfully ignorant about alcohol.A lot of the old school church of Christ members believe and teach from the pulpit that all alcohol in biblical times was literally Welches's Grape Juice.The church of Christ just decided to ban all of its members from alcohol even though moderate use is clearly in the Bible because they figured banning the stuff was better than teaching the truth about alcohol.My dad wants to be an elder because he thinks the church needs his help and leadership.It would prevent him from being in charge and sharing power since I would be judged by the church as someone who is going to Hell possibly for drinking in moderation. The church of Christ has long believed that all who let a sip of alcohol touch their mouth will go to Hell.The church of Christ has long ago decided that lying to the membership about alcohol use in biblical times is the moral thing to do.The church of Christ reasons that the wine that Jesus made from water was Welches's brand grape juice because they dont want to admit that Jesus drank alcohol because then they would believe in their mistaken logic that Jesus was a sinner and they believe they would implicate Jesus in some of the worst sins in biblical history just because of social drinking.

Last edited by Texasmoneyman300 on 17 Apr 2024, 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2024, 8:21 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

Well it got even worse since I have been on.My dad stole my computer and would not give it back.He also lied to me about its whereabouts.Also my dad said if I say rich people are going to Hell on my facebook my computer will be taken away and I will be kicked out of the house and made homeless.I dont know why or how possibly repeating what Jesus said could be considered bad since they say they are bible-believing Christians.Also I know my handle is texasmoneyman300 but i am far from rich.My parents are not super rich or even rich.They are just everyday millionaires.I just wanted to clarify that.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2024, 8:22 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

Ya you are right.Living with him is heck on earth a lot of times all day everyday.He pesters me mercilessly all day every day and I am just at my wit's end all the time.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2024, 11:10 pm

Also I feel bad because my own mother said she loves me less than my dad loves me.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 12:28 am

Also my dad said he will kick me out on the street if I share my libertarian political beliefs publically online on facebook.He has also said that he will kick me out and steal my computer if I talk about my communist church of Christ online to get members.

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 10:32 am

Dude you gotta get out.

Save as much money as you can, talk with a social worker, look into getting a job. Do something because your father is abusive. I would avoid trying to post things that are likely to cause to fight and get you into a dangerous situation. Its best to hide low, save money, and leave.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 11:09 am

honeytoast wrote:
Dude you gotta get out.

Save as much money as you can, talk with a social worker, look into getting a job. Do something because your father is abusive. I would avoid trying to post things that are likely to cause to fight and get you into a dangerous situation. Its best to hide low, save money, and leave.

Agreed. Get a gun and get out ASAP. Your father is highly unlikely to pass the business on to you, he points loaded guns at your face after all and he's probably lying through his teeth when he says otherwise. I would forget about the business along with your family, they're a lost cause and too neck deep in religion to ever change. They're not to be trusted and bereft of the basic instincts of morality. It'll only be a matter of time before they seriously hurt you.